not cumming fast enough

the girl that im seeing is amazing and may stop having sex with me if i dont learn how to cum faster. my cock is too big for her and hurts her after awhile. she feels amazing... how can i get down from an hour plus to 10-20 minutes??

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the girl that im seeing is amazing and may stop having sex with me if i dont learn how to cum faster. my cock is too big for her and hurts her after awhile. she feels amazing... how can i get down from an hour plus to 10-20 minutes??

A nice blowjob and a good tugging as foreplay might help. does she give head??

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is a "sensativity training" thing in the Penis Enlargement section. Basically, it restores your penis to be more receptive to stimulation, thus, quicker orgasms.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, this is definitely a reversal of the usual complaint: premature ejaculation. Over an hour does seem excessive, certainly if you're pumping all that time. Do you cum within a reasonable period when masturbating? Have you considered edging for a while before beginning sexual relations? I haven't checked out Wish's suggestion, but I don't see how you can go wrong with Hard's advice. Spend plenty of time in foreplay, you starting off with pleasuring her pussy with fingering, clit manipulation, licking, rubbing, etc. (which should bring you to a pretty high state of arousal, your excitement growing as hers does); then she following with giving you plenty of head (if you're uncircumcised, show her how to run her tongue around and around your glans beneath the foreskin, also your slit in either case) and a variety of styles of handwork (including gentle finger and tongue stimulation of your frenulum or sweet spot, as the case may be). Spend that first hour, at the very least, with these activities...no insertion. Then when you're both well worked up and wet, don't plunge right in. Tease both of you and raise your mutual excitement by rubbing the head of your penis all around her labia and inner vagina, not forgetting the urethral opening. After that, insert only your penis head gently into her vagina, withdraw it, reinsert, and so on for as long as she likes. She'll probably enjoy that--and it's certain that you will. After a while, start slowly pushing just a little deeper with every few insertions, until finally you're all the way in (or, depending on your dick length, as far as she can comfortably take you). From there on, you'll certainly know what to do: without delaying so that you don't lose your high level of excitement, while she clenches and unclenches her vaginal muscles, go for a gusher while varying stroke lengths, speeds, and directions. If you don't come within 10 to 20 minutes then, I'll be very surprised...and be at a complete loss for any further suggestions. (Jeez, I'm getting close to the goal myself, just describing it. After all, I do have a 1% straight streak, and was married for some time.....) Best of luck with it...and I'd be very interested in hearing your results [PM????].