Not cumming

My girlfriend and I recently got together. She had been with two guys before me, and I was a virgin. We've tried having sex a couple of times, once a couple weeks ago, then a few times this weekend. She was surprised at my size, and now it seems to be a problem. I've been getting her off by eating her out, but she has yet to get me off at all.
I'm about 8 inches and apparently really thick (I guess compared to the other guys she's been with). The first time, she said I really hurt her during sex, but that was the closest I've come when with her. We went at it a couple times this weekend, and whether full on sex (we took it a little easier this time for her sake) a blow job, or a hand job, she's just not getting me off.
I'm kind of freaked out because I'm hoping this isn't what will happen every time for the rest of my life. I can jack myself off and it works great, but I don't want to have to get myself off when with her. (That's what we ended up doing this weekend).
It would nearly impossible to teach her how I jack it myself because it's a kind of weird technique, and I do it completely dry.
Does anybody have any advice, tips, has this happened to them? PLEASE HELP! :confused:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've known a few guys that were so used to going it alone that they were too sensitive when it came to penetration and came really fast, haven't heard of a problem similar to yours though. I'm wondering if you are cut. Adding lube or moisture to your jo routine might help a bit too, also more stimulation of the glans. You might need to change how you go it alone to be more like sex. Curious what this technique of yours is like.

waterpoloplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had that issue for a while with a partner of mine. I discovered it wwas just nerves and plus she will get used to your penis and begin to enjoy. And I think when she loosens up (no pun intended) you will loosen up as well.