not exactly circumcision, but...

showstoppa

Just Browsing
Media
despite the controversy of the cut vs. uncut debate
i was wondering if snipping the frenulum is a feasible option to getting circumcised
with the skin pulled back if the frenulum were separated from the foreskin the skin stay pulled back and with an erection, the skin would already be pulled back completely
is this a good alternative, and if so, is this something that someone can safely do themselves?
anyone have info on this?

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do you want to get cut? you have so many more advantages being uncut than i do as a guy who was cut. although my circumcision left me with a decent amount of frenulum/frenar band left so i am very happy(check my pics). If your frenulum is tight or too short, stretching over time will help resolve that. Just be grateful that you have a foreskin, its something i really miss. i wouldnt recommend doing any cutting on yourself, its unsanitary and dangerous!

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You don't really even need to do that dude. If you just keep your foreskin pulled back, eventually it will tighten up and the skin will stay behind the head. It takes several weeks to keep it pulled back before it will stay on its own but it will, little by little. The frenulum will stretch the longer it is back and eventually it won't go over the head.

From your pics you look like you have a short foreskin. It would probably work out well for you because it's short to begin with.

They CAN cut the frenulum, but the only problem is whenever you get cut anywhere, you're going to have scar tissue and nerve damage. And i think you know how much the frenulum kicks ASS. My BF tore his, and it took him 5 years to have good sensation in it again. It always hurt when played with and when he skins it back it hurts at first as well. Not fun...

I wouldn't touch your cock at all dude, it looks PERFECT as is. :wink:

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
If you have an impossibly tight foreskin, slicing the frenulum (by a trained doctor, of course) CAN loosen it while maintaining a large portion of sensitivity for both parties. Otherwise, why bother?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was wondering if snipping the frenulum is a feasible option to getting circumcised
with the skin pulled back if the frenulum were separated from the foreskin the skin stay pulled back and with an erection, the skin would already be pulled back completely
is this a good alternative, and if so, is this something that someone can safely do themselves?
A tight/short frenulum quite commonly tears by itself if it's not too thick. This is remarkably painless, but there may be some blood. The foreskin doesn't stay back by itself after that; these are separate issues.

Upsnowball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes if you keep it pulled back the frenum will stretch. It is the frenum which causes the forskin to recover the head. Pull it back every chance you get and in time it will stay back at least partially. Check pics.

CockpitJoystick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Upsnowball,

I had no idea. I thought we had good sex education in Scandinavia, but I'm learning a lot here at LPSG on my first day.

But wouldn't it be risky to stretch the frenulum?

S

SirConcis

A healthy frenulum does not cause the skin to come back over the head. A short frenulum needs to be stretched to allow full retraction (pulling head down in the process) and will naturally want to pull the foreksin back up to remove the stretching.

Frenulum plasty allows foreskin to completely pull down smooth (like for circumcised dudes) without pulling down on one side of the head where frenulum is attached. But it doesn't really changed the amount of foreksin coverage you have. At best, it will allow foreksin to stay retracted behind rim of head a bit longer as you lose erection. (the frenulum provides a "ramp" on which the foreksin canb climb over the rim of head).

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

It's definitely something you don't want anyone other than a trained professional to go near because of the frenular artery. Cut that and you'll have a lot of blood on your hands and probably on everything else too!