Not feeling so good

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like my o.c.d. has yet ruined another good thing for me, being on lpsg that is, i`m going monday to seek some professional help as i don`t seem to be doing a very good job on my own devices, i`m great helping others, i`ve been doing it for years as a counceler and sponsor to those in recovery, i have sponcees that are worse off than me if you can believe that. I see that i`ve been neglecting myself, if i should get banned from this site i just want everyone to know that i love you all so much, it wont hurt so bad as i`m used to losing the things i love the most, i pray the moderators have mercy on me as i am new to this site and when i signed up i was so excited that i didn`t take the time to read the rules and regulations of lpsg, if your new to this site do yourself a favor and read the rules, if i should just vanish its not because i dont love you guys, its because its out of my hands.

Love you all

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks i`m really hard on myself yet i cant stop, i overreact to situations. I wouldn`t wish o.c.d. on anyone, not even my worst enemies, which are few, thank god, people who don`t understand the disorder think i do things for attention, they don`t understand that it`s a disease of the mind, body, and spirit, it`s a battle from within thats hard to arrest. I have to do breathing exercises when it kicks, when my hearts involved it`s really hard to stop. There have been times when i`ve thought of suicide just to stop the pain it causes my friends and family.

lafever