Not feeling so good

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by lafever, Aug 19, 2007.

1. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I feel like my o.c.d. has yet ruined another good thing for me, being on lpsg that is, i`m going monday to seek some professional help as i don`t seem to be doing a very good job on my own devices, i`m great helping others, i`ve been doing it for years as a counceler and sponsor to those in recovery, i have sponcees that are worse off than me if you can believe that. I see that i`ve been neglecting myself, if i should get banned from this site i just want everyone to know that i love you all so much, it wont hurt so bad as i`m used to losing the things i love the most, i pray the moderators have mercy on me as i am new to this site and when i signed up i was so excited that i didn`t take the time to read the rules and regulations of lpsg, if your new to this site do yourself a favor and read the rules, if i should just vanish its not because i dont love you guys, its because its out of my hands.

Love you all

lafever

2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't sweat it, lafever. It was a really rough day for you. Just keep showing up, and all this will be in the past.

3. Dazza

Dazza Active Member

Albums:
    Good luck with the treatment. Don't worry too much, the lpsg guys and gals are a very forgiving bunch.

4. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks i`m really hard on myself yet i cant stop, i overreact to situations. I wouldn`t wish o.c.d. on anyone, not even my worst enemies, which are few, thank god, people who don`t understand the disorder think i do things for attention, they don`t understand that it`s a disease of the mind, body, and spirit, it`s a battle from within thats hard to arrest. I have to do breathing exercises when it kicks, when my hearts involved it`s really hard to stop. There have been times when i`ve thought of suicide just to stop the pain it causes my friends and family.

lafever

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice