NOT FOR $ALE - Shining Light Into the Sexual Darkness

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Srey Neang turned the knob and tentatively pushed forward. It startled her to see a man standing in the middle of the room as if he were anticipating her arrival. Sher heard the sound of the door click shut behind her. She did not need to turn the head to know that Chuan (whom carried her passage back to the town of Siem Reap) had not entered the room with her. (he convinced her she was going to a room to stay with his cousin, while he got more cash for passage to Angkor Wat).

The room did not hold much furniture, save a bed and a small nightstand. The man, in his mid-thirties, appeared to be a Cambodian. He uttered a simple, shocking command in the local dialect: "Take off your clothes".

Srey Neang reeled backward toward the door. "I'm sorry... you must be confusing me with someone else."

"No, I'm not mistaken," he replied. "I paid good money for you." He then held out the palms of his hands, whispering, "Now be a good girl, and show me what you've got under that dress."

Srey Neang spun around and flew out the door retreat. Chaun, however, was waiting for her on the other side of the door. He wrapped his arms around her torso and squeezed her in a strong bear hug. Srey Neang struggled with all her might but could not break free.

"Let go of me!" she screamed.
"You aren't going anywhere until you pay back what you owe me!" Chaun yelled as he dragged her toward the room.

"What do you mean 'what I owe you'? she asked incredulously. "You never gave me any money!"

"Oh year, how about your dinner tonight?" he said. "You also owe me for those clothes you're wearing. And I gave $150 to that woman who brought you her this afternoon."

Once finished listing her debts, Chuan shove her toward the man, saying, "Now unless you have some other way of paying, get to work!"

"They had no right to sell me! Srey NEang protesting in red rage. "I've never had anything to do with that woman until she tricked me into coming on this trip."

Chuan could not have shown any less interest in fairness. Ignoring her pleas, he change tactics: "You aren't fooling me with your fake innocence. I know you're already used goods."

"What do you take me for? asked Srey Neang. "I'm still a virgin!"

"That's not the story I got, " Chaun said as he chuckled. "you should not be screwing with other women's husbands."

In a flash the veil fell from Srey Neang's eyes. So here was her punishment for being a close friend to someone she trusted. She had fallen for an intricate conspiracy.

The air went out of her rebellion.

Chuan, sensing victory, offered encouragement: "Hey, don't worry. After a few times it's not hard. You'll get used to it."

By night's end, four adult men had raped Srey Neang.

The nights to follow never got better.

Not For Sale Campaign - Home