Not for guys only guys, waking up to...

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
... having someone go down on you.

There's a thread about whether or not guys like waking up to blowjobs.

When I read it I thought,"Hmmmmm, maybe I'll wake her up instead of her alarm clock tomorrow."

How about the women? How would you feel about being waken by your partner going down on you? In the mornings I'll start with a neck massage and playing with her breasts if we have time before work to initiate some fun, but I've never gone downtown unless she's been receptive to the other fore play.

Hell, I think we're going to bed early tonight...

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He loves to wake up with my mouth on him. We often have intercourse in the morning, but it typically lasts for about thirty seconds. A minute - two maximum. Sometimes, he's coming while pushing in. I do not like for him to go down on me in the morning. It doesn't feel good, and when I climax, it's not a good one. I don't know why, but there that's how it works around here.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
umm, if i know the person.

don't care how good someone is at giving head.. is gonna be an awkward hello, nice to meet you.

nah.. wake-up head feels good. Jenny is a morning-vagina. i've kinda figured i have the girl equivalent of morning wood, i usually wake up wet, clit begging for attention.. just an over all vulva full arousal.

the best is waking up to an orgasm. *happy place*
the boy has learned that i will grab the back of his head, and try to roll to my side while humping his face. :redface:

he doesn't mind. so far i haven't given him whiplash.

for the boy.. morning wood is mine. is a given in our house that he's given it up. :tongue1:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rarely wake up in the mood, but I can usually get in the mood after a little bit. Guys seem to wake up ready to go. And yes, I've awakened him with a surprise more than a few times.

It doesn't work the other way around, though. He's tried and it just doesn't do it for me. But give me a moment, and then we can have some fun.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you MUST wake me up (and to be honest, I'd rather sleep), it'd better be for penetration. Wake me up with cat licks and I will be very, very cranky.

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting (while not many responses) that the women seem to not prefer it across the board. In the morning, I'll start with a neck massage and then work my way to cupping her breasts from behind. She'll send me a signal if she wants more. I'm gonna talk to her about it and see what she says. If she thinks she wants to try it, it'll be a surprise.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm neck massage would catch you an elbow in the chest.

boob fondling and bum grinding is a safe bet. neck kissing would seal the deal.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That would mean that I fell asleep in their bed <-----not likely to happen.

Or...

They fell asleep in mine <----not likely to happen and would mean that I've taken leave of my senses.

I don't like sharing bed space with anyone unless we are actually fucking.
I hate sleep overs.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think this is a gender issue most of the time. Guys have that whole morning wood thing so wake up raring to go. Women don't (as a rule) wake up in a state of arousal.

I love to wake my guy up by going down on him but that means I woke up first and started having those thoughts which started getting me going which inspired me to kiss down his chest and stomach and ummmm yeah. Guys, if you wake up first, don't just start humping me from behind. I'm sure I'm not the only woman who has been awakened from a deep sleep by something hard pushing against her back and thought, "Huh? What is that? Oh wait, hang on here, fella..." Light touching, caressing, spooning, kissing my neck gently - those things are more likely to get a fire started. If you get up first and start the coffee for us for later, even better.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! Yes, the "bump" in the back! I wonder if he thinks I don't feel it or what? Sometimes he tries to spoon. Well, that's not going to happen with that telephone pole in my butt cheeks, fella. There's really only one convenient place to put it, and I'm not quite ready for it yet. Give me a moment. LOL!

Of course, after that moment, and if things take their natural course - voila!!! I get coffee in bed!!!!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That would mean that I fell asleep in their bed <-----not likely to happen.

Or...

They fell asleep in mine <----not likely to happen and would mean that I've taken leave of my senses.

I don't like sharing bed space with anyone unless we are actually fucking.
I hate sleep overs.

How in the hell will you ever snuggles then?! Lol
Me personally I love sharing bed space, but I always end up on my side of the bed. I gues I'm a selfish bed hog. Lol

@OP
I LOVE morning head. It happens more and more to us now. I can't get enough of it. I would prefer to wake up with her riding me. Which literally just happened yesterday. She wakes me up at 4 am and starts to straddle me. I helped her in and it was just fantastic. She played with ny dick while I was asleep and that fucker has a mind of its own. She took that as a green light, which it is ha! I NEVER wake her up with my mouth. Ever. Nor will I. I would rather come and snuggle up from behind and grind my erection into that space between her butt cheeks and fondle her breasts. This gets her going. Ya dont start a diesel engine right up from the cold. Ya gotta get the warming plugs foing if ya catch ma drift.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm . . .

Also a bed hog.

Love the bump in the back (for me that feeling is ultra sensual and makes me horny as fuck almost instantly).

Please do not touch my boobs first thing in the morning (especially the nipples). Makes me feel claustrophobic (yes, claustrophobic!).

Please just pound me hard with a minimum or touching (except for the cock in the back - do love that).

Or just let me sleep. We can do 'morning' sex after I've woken up a little more.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol, someones odd is another normal. I hate the use of those terms to describe because of the subjectivity. But I get it. I'm just fucking finnicky today.

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like there is a large variation within both genders.

For me, I'm not a morning person. If I initiate the "wake up sex," it's at 2am, when I'm climbing into bed. My wife is a morning person, and when she initiates "wake up sex," it's at 5am, when she's getting out of bed.

In the morning, my wife is ready and willing. All I've gotta to is squeeze her boobs (which I'd normally get slapped for), and she'll reflexivly spread her legs open.

Women don't realize that morning wood does not = ready to go. We get morning wood from our R.E.M. cycle, not horniness. I find that I need a long time to finish in the mornings. Just because my dick is hard doesn't mean my balls are locked and loaded. So we'd have to go at it for awhile before I'm even "in the mood."

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*hugs Mr. Intrigue* you speak sooth sage wisdom.
i'm just taking back odd, strange, weird.
i will so own my statistical aberrations :biggrin:

CKC - respect the sleep wood and the pee wood as boners of non-specific intent.
unless i had full permission from the boy, which i do, i wouldn't molest at will.
i secured morning wood access after a awkward conversation about his sleep humping habits.
one too many nights of being smished against the wall by a somnambulist thusting redneck
demanded either an rearrangement of sleeping positions or free access to his wang.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*hugs Mr. Intrigue* you speak sooth sage wisdom.
i'm just taking back odd, strange, weird.
i will so own my statistical aberrations :biggrin:

CKC - respect the sleep wood and the pee wood as boners of non-specific intent.
unless i had full permission from the boy, which i do, i wouldn't molest at will.
i secured morning wood access after a awkward conversation about his sleep humping habits.
one too many nights of being smished against the wall by a somnambulist thusting redneck
demanded either an rearrangement of sleeping positions or free access to his wang.

lol I dont think I have ever had to have an arrangement. I told my wife in no uncertain terms... "If you see him poking, you can do whatever ya want with him, just wake me so I can get some boobie action.":baby: