Not for the faint of hearts

Have you ever pooped your pants as an adult?

• Yes

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This poll is anonymous so that you can answer honestly.

I heard a story on the radio about a lady who was jogging and had to go so bad that she just let loose in her running shorts. Luckily they were black shorts. She had to find a landscapers hose to clean off before she went back to her hotel.

Another guy had to shit very badly and asked his friends to pull the car over. He was drunk and he pulled his pants down. they were around his ankles , but he shit into them by mistake.
He also had a story where he shit himself on heroin and woke up and "the sheets looked like a crime scene.":biggrin1:

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup, I'll throw my towel in the ring. It happens.... You drink too many protien shakes in one day and then you think you have gas. Nope, you're wrong, you don't have gas.

Master Blaster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This poll is anonymous so that you can answer honestly.

I heard a story on the radio about a lady who was jogging and had to go so bad that she just let loose in her running shorts. Luckily they were black shorts. She had to find a landscapers hose to clean off before she went back to her hotel.

Another guy had to shit very badly and asked his friends to pull the car over. He was drunk and he pulled his pants down. they were around his ankles , but he shit into them by mistake.
He also had a story where he shit himself on heroin and woke up and "the sheets looked like a crime scene.":biggrin1:

You've been listening to Howard Stern in the morning... I'd recognize those stories anywhere :biggrin1:.

Classic Stern!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You've been listening to Howard Stern in the morning... I'd recognize those stories anywhere :biggrin1:.

Classic Stern!

YES..I still do listen. Artie is great he has made me cry many times from laughter. He grew up in the town next to where I live.

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG, a few years ago while working Dallas, I used my national Bally's membership and went to the local club there and was walking into the Men's Locker Room and saw this brown lump on the floor in the hallway leading into it.

I thought, "No, that can't be a lump of poop!...did someone have it on their shoe and they tracked it in!?".

I went and did my workout and was getting dressed and I overheard these two guys who apparently knew each other talking and the one said to the other something like, "Hey, did you see that lump of shit in the hallway a little while ago?". His friend said that he hadn't and the guy went onto tell that someone was working out and had to go, and didn't make it to the stalls in the toilet area of the locker room in time and he pooped his pants right there in the hallway!!!

So, whatever story you have to tell, just be grateful that you're not this poor bastard who had to find a way to clean himself up in public after having something that embarrasing happen to him! I hope someone from Bally's helped him! WOW! :eek: