Not gay, but submissive... a weird spot to be in.

littledickboy111

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have a weird fetish... and it's a difficult spot to be in, since most people who would want to take place in this fetish are gay and would want gay sex of some sort.... of which I'm entirely not interested in.

I'm submissive towards alpha-male types who are better hung than me...

I've enjoyed jerking off in the same room as other guys bigger than me before (unless it turned weird and they wanted more).

I enjoy guys barking orders at me and making me admit humiliating things.

I enjoy the thought of my girlfriend being fucked by a better hung guy.

I enjoy feeling like less of a man than them.

I like the sight of bigger cocks than mine..

Yet I have no desire to perform oral (or have oral performed on me), or any sort of anal anything.

Is anyone else in this weird boat? Or any hung guys who are into the above and not gay sex of any sort? Is there any website for guys who are like me? It seems like it'll be a small niche market.

I'm 27 and have a 5 inch dick, just FYI.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Classic Symptoms of Cuckold. Don't know if it cure able.

Theories in psychology
Psychology regards cuckold fetishism as a variant of masochism. In Freudian analysis, cuckold fetishism is the eroticization of the fears of infidelity and of failure in the male competition for procreation and the affection of females. In his book Masochism and the Self, psychologist Roy Baumeister advanced a Self Theory analysis that cuckolding (and other forms of sexual masochism) among otherwise mentally healthy people was a form of escapism. In this theory, cuckold fetishists are relieving themselves of the stress by relieving themselves of the burden of their social role and escaping into a simpler, less-expansive position.
[edit]Theories in evolutionary psychology
In his book Sperm Wars, biologist Robin Baker speculated that the excitement and stimulation of the cuckolding fetish emerges from the biology of sexuality and the effects of sexual arousal on the brain. According to his theory, when a man believes that his female mate may have been sexual with another man, the man mate is prompted by biological urges to copulate with the female, in an effort to "compete" with the other man's sperm. The effects of sperm competition are well documented.[6] Further, when initiating sex, the man mate thrusts harder, deeper and longer, in efforts to remove the sperm of the other man and is biologically driven to have sex multiple times. While he may be unable to have sex more than once under usual circumstances, the cuckolded man is prone to repeated sexual efforts. Meanwhile, the wife enjoys greater sexual stimulation, first by her other lover and second by her cuckolded husband. In addition, the wife enjoys the neurochemical "highs" triggered by entering into a romantic or physical relationship with another lover. These highs include the effects of oxytocin, other neurochemicals which trigger excitement, euphoria and other feelings common to the beginnings of romantic relationships. The effect from this gives the female a natural high, which can offset the negative physical symptoms like body pain, headache, and anxiety. These neurochemicals change over time and as a relationship persists, with neurochemicals changing to ones that promote bonding, planning and nurturing. When a new lover is taken, it triggers the neurochemicals of a new relationship, bringing home excitement to her husband.[7]
The above exposition conflicts with the hypothesized foundations for jealousy in evolutionary psychology, which is rooted in the idea that men specifically will react jealously to sexual infidelity on the parts of their mates.[8]

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Omegaman - if you are going to quote from other sources you really need to include a citation / link.

Cuckold - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for example is where the vast majority of your post originates, all bar 9 words*, to be precise.

* Anyone wishing to correct me and say he penned 10 words himself should be aware that 'curable' is not 2 words.

OP - do look at 'cuckolding', do a search here for 'cuckold'. You are far from alone in your predilection.

littledickboy111

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but typically cuckolding requires only a part of my fetish... While seeing my girlfriend fucked is a part of it, it's only a small portion. Also, cuckolding typically requires some portion of gay sex (it seems "clean-up" is inevitable in most cuckolding circles).

Though my thing brings in portions of cuckolding, it's not the same...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, but typically cuckolding requires only a part of my fetish... While seeing my girlfriend fucked is a part of it, it's only a small portion. Also, cuckolding typically requires some portion of gay sex (it seems "clean-up" is inevitable in most cuckolding circles).

I have no direct experience but that is not the impression I have gotten reading here.

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am the same as you described but i would be ok with male to male contact and sex acts. not sure if id be a bottom though unless he had a skinny penis or i could stretch myself so it wouldnt hurt.

Wyldwill420

Sexy Member
Media
Hi From San Diego...
I concur with what ldb111 is saying and feel similarly and also agree with hockeyfan.
except for me i could do without seeing my wife with him...id rather keep him to myself and learn...I also think there are alot of us out there but cannot reach out...

mentaldish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I totally understand your position. I sort of developed a desire for similar humiliation only after actually sharing my wife with other guys/girls. I didn't even know I had a submissive bone in my body but over time I discovered I definitely liked watching her with them a lot more than I liked participating and I became very aware of my size compared to the size of her lovers (all have been bigger).

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's a version of cuckolding, but your attraction to men is purely emotional/mental but based in the physicality of what you deem to be a physically and mentality superior male.

Last edited: