not gay but why

hardone831

Experimental Member
Media
im not gay but when a man tells me his dick is bigger than mine, or tells me i have a small dick i get turned on. Why is this? Even with my friends joking around it happens. ive only hooked up with girls my whole life.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could be turned on by "small penis humiliation" (also known as SPH). Is it only when men tell you that your small?

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Drink a couple of beers the next time a guy says his dick is bigger than yours (which turns you on).

Beer brings out latent gay tendencies. Exponentially. One beer will make you curious... two beers will turn you on... three beers will make you remove your jeans, provided you are in a bedroom setting.....

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
im not gay but when a man tells me his dick is bigger than mine, or tells me i have a small dick i get turned on. Why is this? Even with my friends joking around it happens. ive only hooked up with girls my whole life.

posturing. guys do it all the time. Just tell him to prove it. then you will both be turned on. :rolleyes:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Drink a couple of beers the next time a guy says his dick is bigger than yours (which turns you on).

Beer brings out latent gay tendencies. Exponentially. One beer will make you curious... two beers will turn you on... three beers will make you remove your jeans, provided you are in a bedroom setting.....

and by the fourth beer you're no longer a virgin...! :p

'I'm a virgin, wasn't I?'
lol hehehehehee!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude...chked your gallery...whipp it out next time...you will be the star of the converstion...i suspect...no sph for you...

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not looking to do anything gay with a guy, just curious as to why being told they are bigger or im small turns me on

probably there's something that turns you on about knowing that there's a bigger cock, defying you to a 'cock size' challenge. men like to compare sizes. even if that isn't a physical turn on, mentally it IS! :p
I guess that's why there's a gratter percentage of hetero taht go gay, than gay go hetero... :p

LOL!

B_Daav505

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno, the wind blow & I get turned on lol,,,,JK,,,seriously dude that is a strange question, maybe it has something to do with a feeling of belonging or bonding when someone says that.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dunno, the wind blow & I get turned on lol,,,,JK,,,seriously dude that is a strange question, maybe it has something to do with a feeling of belonging or bonding when someone says that.

Wow, banned already. He was only here a week. Don't understand how these things happen. Hope I don't ever do whatever it is that these people are doing......

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not gay but why
im not gay but when a man tells me his dick is bigger than mine, or tells me i have a small dick i get turned on. Why is this?

Just NATURAL Human interest in such matey
possibly be with you ALL your life
and/or until at least you experiment..and actually TOUCH another,s penis
enz
dont fret it .. if opportunity presents itself..take it..TOUCH'

Gboy87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yeah! do this way!!! it works! and maybe you'll have nice surprises at the end of the beer party... and also your balls empty! ;)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not looking to do anything gay with a guy, just curious as to why being told they are bigger or im small turns me on

uh oh'..well..
Problem? nnaaah No sugestion there matey
altho will add..when you read enuf of stuff thats on here..you have a pretty neat and unique little thing going there..especially for a str fella
(just dont let it confuse or rule ya')
GOOD luck with it all
enz

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Next time, if a guy says his dick is bigger than yours, ask him to take off his pants, and compare the dick size. I used to compare my dick with my friends', which was a big turn on for me. :tongue: