Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am not gay and have no interest in having sex with a woman, but I love looking at breasts. I think I might even love to play with someone else's and have them play with mine. Is this common? Am I fooling myself? Maybe I should just say that I am bicurious. I don't know.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bi-curious, maybe! I've never really JUST thought about playing with boobage, but I have thought about playing with the whole girl, so I would say I'm bi-curious. Maybe you just like breasts?

LadyHalo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Bi-curious, maybe! I've never really JUST thought about playing with boobage, but I have thought about playing with the whole girl, so I would say I'm bi-curious. Maybe you just like breasts?
Oh, I loooooooooove breasts! The contours, the color contrast between the nipples and the mound, the promise of heft against my face...They really do arouse me...

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Motorboat you some titties. Go head. Bet the guy wont mind.
Dont label yourself, just do what tickles your pickle I say.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love breasts, i never get tired of touching boobs. I don't get to touch anyone elses very often but when i go to the strip club i want to touch them so bad. Sometimes i can't resist and i do it without thinking. I figure when im a female its not as threatening and they can grab mine (as long as they are gentle)

I love breasts, curvature of a womans body, the art of it all. It's beautiful but im not big on having sex with them because i've had my fair share of playing with women but a mans body is the bees knees as far as i'm concerned.

As for visuals and tactile enjoyment- you can't beat boobs! And i'd totally play with yours!

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, to shed some different light on your initial question, how do you feel about a purportedly straight man who likes to look at penises? Is he gay/bi/straight? Seems to be quite a point of contention on this site.