1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Important Note To Our Belgian fans In de afgelopen 24 uur heeft een nieuwsbedrijf beweerd dat LPSG Sean Dhondt en Stan Van Samang heeft gelekt. Dit is fout. Het spijt me u teleur te stellen. We hebben geen lekken.

Not Gay But...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LadyHalo, May 22, 2010.

1. LadyHalo

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am not gay and have no interest in having sex with a woman, but I love looking at breasts. I think I might even love to play with someone else's and have them play with mine. Is this common? Am I fooling myself? Maybe I should just say that I am bicurious. I don't know.

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

No idea if its common.I'm not a boob person tbh but if you feel like you want to have a diddle with someones boobs then go for it....nothing ventured,nothing gained.

I'd say bi-curious though.

3. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bi-curious, maybe! I've never really JUST thought about playing with boobage, but I have thought about playing with the whole girl, so I would say I'm bi-curious. Maybe you just like breasts?

4. LadyHalo

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, I loooooooooove breasts! The contours, the color contrast between the nipples and the mound, the promise of heft against my face...They really do arouse me...

5. dong-in-khakis

if you have an erotic or sexual interest in another woman, however you might define that, you are at leat bisexual.

6. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Labels are for losers.

7. deedsforfun

deedsforfun Active Member

Albums:
    Motorboat you some titties. Go head. Bet the guy wont mind.
    Dont label yourself, just do what tickles your pickle I say.

8. Tattooed Goddess

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love breasts, i never get tired of touching boobs. I don't get to touch anyone elses very often but when i go to the strip club i want to touch them so bad. Sometimes i can't resist and i do it without thinking. I figure when im a female its not as threatening and they can grab mine (as long as they are gentle)

I love breasts, curvature of a womans body, the art of it all. It's beautiful but im not big on having sex with them because i've had my fair share of playing with women but a mans body is the bees knees as far as i'm concerned.

As for visuals and tactile enjoyment- you can't beat boobs! And i'd totally play with yours!

9. blutrane

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, to shed some different light on your initial question, how do you feel about a purportedly straight man who likes to look at penises? Is he gay/bi/straight? Seems to be quite a point of contention on this site.

10. Iron_man_69

Iron_man_69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Interesting, my wife absolutely loves to check out other women but would never touch one - I've asked! We'll be out and she points out hot women.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice