Not hard enough :redface:

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gimme_another_inch, Feb 9, 2006.

1. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lately, maybe because little stress and lack of adequate rest/sleep (not to say that I sleep not more than 6 hours per night and not that good...) when I'm into having sex with my gf it seems I can't get it as hard as I would like.
    my unit isn't that big to belong to this group but I thought here I could find help, the problem is that until it's up to her giving oral of pussy fucking it's ok but lately I've been able to make her into anal, well, when I try to insert it back there it's not hard enough to find it's way, i mean, when I push it bends in my hands, maybe because I'm scared to hurt her, I don't know what is it but it's really hard to get it in... well, it may also be because of girth (maybe little more than 5 1/2) but last time I used to lube her very very well (it was pretty fun and turning on to put baby oil in between her buttocks and brush my unit in between...), finally I got it in but not as hard as just a few minutes before.
    what you think, is it a psycho issue or what?

thanks

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I've examined your photos and determined that you have a beautiful cock and the problem is all in your head. Relax. You answered your own question in your post. You're worried about hurting her. Slow down. It's not a race. Just from your post I can tell how wound up you are. Have you tried something to relax you first like a massage?

3. n2deep

n2deep New Member

thats right slow down :tongue: , try using a vibrator or butt plug first play around and then insert :eek:

4. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's what I wanted to hear, I know it's all in there, it happened also a couple months ago, with a girl i knew since short time but with whom i got a good feeling; it was pretty difficult to get a decent erection also if it was possible to have sex (and also for looong time), even then i was stressed from long trip, lack of sleep and other factors, we'll see what happens next time...
    you know what, with this girl was different also because she was really open minded and we were talking about her other partners and, as you know, we'ra always afraid from the comparison...
    i knew from a girlfriend of her that she liked sex with me a lot also if i wasn't the biggest of her partners (she told me that she got one with a very big unit but wasn't that satisfactory but probably she just wanted to please me :redface: )
    here a few more shoots of my unit
    http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/11686/cat/500

5. RideRocket

Gold Member

Stress affects the body in many different ways. In addition to lack of sleep, it sounds like you get some performance anxiety as well when you realize you're not as hard as you want (should) be. Relax, take it easy and try other things (oral, mutual masturbation, etc). Besides, most guys will experience periods of not being completely hard at some time.

Draft saved Draft deleted