"Not Hard" Erections

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

yaddayadda: When i get hard, its like a rock right? Really hard. But I guess I have more skin than the actualy muscles and stuff for a penis, as my penis appears "almost" hard. I just pull the skin back to the base (I am cut BTW), and it looks about right...

Is this normal... I mean, it looks all veiny, and good when i pull back on it. More like the others ive seen o_O; What can I do to keep this all the time?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Yknarf: Yadda
    You must have been cut quite loosely. You may not like the loose skin look but it makes wanking a lot easier and has no adverse effect on penetration.
    Franky

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Mine is exactly like you describe, Yadda, Yknarf is right -we were cut very loosely (bless that doctor!.)

It's a definite advantage in wanking and intercourse, as the gliding mechanism of that loose skin has not been compromised by the circumcision.

Enjoy what you've got, Yadda. It's a magnificent tool that you'll spend a lifetime learning about.

I've been with this forum for several years for that very reason: you learn something new every day.

Pecker

That guy who fell into the upholstery machine is fully recovered.

4. Imported

Gold Member

yaddayadda: hehe, with replies like that I have no reason to complain ;) Thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice