"Not Hard" Erections

yaddayadda: When i get hard, its like a rock right? Really hard. But I guess I have more skin than the actualy muscles and stuff for a penis, as my penis appears "almost" hard. I just pull the skin back to the base (I am cut BTW), and it looks about right...

Is this normal... I mean, it looks all veiny, and good when i pull back on it. More like the others ive seen o_O; What can I do to keep this all the time?

Yknarf: Yadda
You must have been cut quite loosely. You may not like the loose skin look but it makes wanking a lot easier and has no adverse effect on penetration.
Franky

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mine is exactly like you describe, Yadda, Yknarf is right -we were cut very loosely (bless that doctor!.)

It's a definite advantage in wanking and intercourse, as the gliding mechanism of that loose skin has not been compromised by the circumcision.

Enjoy what you've got, Yadda. It's a magnificent tool that you'll spend a lifetime learning about.

I've been with this forum for several years for that very reason: you learn something new every day.

Pecker

That guy who fell into the upholstery machine is fully recovered.

yaddayadda: hehe, with replies like that I have no reason to complain ;) Thanks