not having a HUGE dick fucking sucks

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree you guys with those big dicks are really lucky. I really wish I could call myself a big-cocked man, average sucks!

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, BANdemic, don't sweat it. I have a feeling there are plenty more 'average' guys here than we'd imagine. A huge cock can draw plenty of attention and lead to all sorts of thrills; but when it's all said and done, the guys most women (since you're straight) and gay men want to hang out with and keep in our lives tend to be the ones who have a helluva lot more to offer than the proverbial 'big bang" equipment. It might sound trite and passé--especially on a big cock site such as this--but there ain't no cock in the world that can take the place of things like kindness, a big heart, a terrific sense of humor, a sharp mind, talents which have nothing whatsoever to do with sex, and so on and so forth. I'll take a small-to-average guy with a wonderful personality any day, over an insensitive, narcissistic guy with a huge dick. I know that's this gay man's perspective, but I'm willing to bet you most women feel the same way.

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
baynet- your right but i still love to be with a big cocked man anyday over average, real size hound here and proud of it , you big cocked men deserve my attention and i give it with pleasure

Reactions: guynatl

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
baynet- your right but i still love to be with a big cocked man anyday over average, real size hound here and proud of it , you big cocked men deserve my attention and i give it with pleasure

Sure, and I'll agree that I'm very turned on by it, too (obviously), but let's face it; there's got to be more to life than a big shlong--or a collection in one's memory banks of all the big dicks one has had (or all the the times one has fucked). We're alll headed for the grave, and the truth is you can't take it with you, no matter how "hard" you try.

I don't have a monstrous cock, but I'm reasonably hung--not trying to be hypocritical. Still, if that were my best feature, I'd feel sorry for myself.

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree big guys are lucky and I hope they appreciate it.

You guys saying that being average sucks. At least you are not below average.

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly, for most guys, having a bigger penis isn't gonna help anybody but themselves. Your woman is going to be happy with whatever you give her if you use what you have.

That's true - sometimes. I'm not trying to make it out to be the end of the world, there are plenty of women who don't seem to care at all. However, as you can see at this site, there are plenty of attractive women who do care. It would be nice to be able to please either type.

If you are on the small size you can't help but be a little apprehensive about what a new woman will think. If you are big you don't have to worry about that.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It could be worse. You could be tiny.

I'm not going to give you the usual platitudes about size being unimportant, because from my experience it is important -- just not nearly as important as some guys think.

Obvious suggestion: Have you looked into penis enlargement (PE)? There are a few forums out there that seem to be on to something, even if mainstream medicine would have you believe it's impossible.

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It could be worse. You could be tiny.

I'm not going to give you the usual platitudes about size being unimportant, because from my experience it is important -- just not nearly as important as some guys think.

Obvious suggestion: Have you looked into penis enlargement (PE)? There are a few forums out there that seem to be on to something, even if mainstream medicine would have you believe it's impossible.

Yes, I'm happy to not be tiny. And I am happy that I have a cock that women have generally said is a nice shape and it also get very erect.

While its probably true that it's not as important as some guys think, maybe some guys who are big (nice cock by the way) don't appreciate what they have.

I have always assumed that enlargement techniques don't work. If something worked, it seems to me with the number of guys who would like to be bigger - it would be well known to work.

D_Goldsworthy Fingernuts

Just Browsing
Media
You big-cocked dudes are so damn lucky. Seriously. You guys can't possible fathom what it is like to be average.

Hey mate I really wouldn't worry about it. Its all about being comfortable with yourself. I am not massive just above average. This site is not going to do you any good if you look and feel more insecure! The cocks on here are on the most part are abnormal oh photoshopped! Just be comfortable in your own skin cut or not! That 1 was for you matt!

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey mate I really wouldn't worry about it. Its all about being comfortable with yourself. I am not massive just above average. This site is not going to do you any good if you look and feel more insecure! The cocks on here are on the most part are abnormal oh photoshopped! Just be comfortable in your own skin cut or not! That 1 was for you matt!

That is not "above average" It is very big which makes it easy to be comfortable in your own skin.

D_Goldsworthy Fingernuts

Just Browsing
Media
That is not "above average" It is very big which makes it easy to be comfortable in your own skin.

Well I am not sure if I should thank you or what! I think you missed my point, I said you should not look round here & think this is the norm! It is a large penis support group after all! I did say "above average". Its all about camera angles! Just dont be to hung up about it thats all I am saying. Peace

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You big-cocked dudes are so damn lucky. Seriously. You guys can't possible fathom what it is like to be average.

BANdemic... I don't know your sexual history, but chances are no woman has ever complained about your dick size. I am intrigued by a big penis, but it's mostly because I do not have one. I am also average, but no sexual partner I have ever had has ever once complained, and in fact, I've been praised as well for being good in bed. Bottom line is, if you're truly into the sexual experience when it's happening then it's REALLY difficult for it to be less than good. The size of your dick isn't going to matter if you truly aren't into it.

I've had more than one woman tell me they are attracted to confidence more than anything else, and that while size does matter, it's not the overriding factor in the sexual experience. If you have a big dick and don't know how to use it then what's the point?

Would it be nice to have a bigger penis? Of course it would. I wouldn't be on this site if I didn't think that. That being said, I am happy mine works and I can give pleasure to whomever I am having sex with. That's what it's all about in the end, isn't it? :cool:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Not having cancer seems pretty nice. Compared to that, being well-hung doesn't seem like such a big deal.

So, you're pretty damn lucky there, yourself.