Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not having cancer seems pretty nice. Compared to that, being well-hung doesn't seem like such a big deal.

So, you're pretty damn lucky there, yourself.
How timely, Mindseye! I get my biopsy results next Tuesday. Drum roll! I can asure you that I won't be thinking of my dick size when I'm consulting with the doctor.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I'm small, 5 X 4.5, and always fantasize about having a monster cock. But, that's a fantasy and I don't let it get in the way of reality. I've had a great sex life, and still do, and only had one gf (in about 100 gf's, I'm now 60) turn me down because of my size.

I never feel embarrassed or apologize about my size. That's what I got and if you don't happen to like it pass me by.

Size is an obvious advantage but there's lots more in a relationship than dick size. I have a lot to offer and if size is the most important to a partner, then I’m not the one for her.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How timely, Mindseye! I get my biopsy results next Tuesday. Drum roll! I can asure you that I won't be thinking of my dick size when I'm consulting with the doctor.

sdbg: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

C

college22punk9

perhaps this thread is more appropriate for "apsg" or "spsg".... avg...sml....

spippyspy

Just Browsing
Media
I have always assumed that enlargement techniques don't work. If something worked, it seems to me with the number of guys who would like to be bigger - it would be well known to work.

If you do the right one the right way, it does work. The thing is that most people are looking for instant quick-fixes.

Jelquing works, but it's a very time consuming process, and most people don't see results until 2-6 months. Wasting 20 of your day, five days a week, for four weeks and not seeing results tends to make people give up.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is positively, absolutely, nothing special about a big dick.

All you guys who think that having a big dick must be the greatest thing in the world have no idea.

What is special is who the dick is attached to. It's the person that makes their dick special.

Your dick is not a sexual organ, it's a tool. After all, the biggest sexual organ any of us have is our brains.

I'm thinking there needs to be a new syndrome. Not "Big Dick Syndrome" but "Grass Must Be Greener Syndrome".

Seriously.

Quit putting yourself down if you happen to have a 5" cock.

Instead of beating yourself up with envy and forlorn want, learn how to use what the Goddess gave you more and both you and your partner will be much happier.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
having a big cock is a good thing however, what drives me nuts is that in the gay community you think it is the only thing. I have seen and this is me and me only that if someone who is well endowed takes interest in you and you go home with them, they just lay there like a log and do nothing and expect you to go nuts over their cock. I have been in situations like the above and me being on average I will just get up and say thank you and tell the man you are a dud in bed and I dont care if you have a cock that hangs to the floor, I want to feel good too. ofcourse he gets pissed off and I say sorry to have wasted my time on you.

Any other guys experience this??

B_jibjub

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh how I wish for a true 8" (NBPEL) X 6" (MSEG) cock with a proportionately-sized glans. Maybe even push it to 9"x7"...

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I might start this as another thread, but I think the most common misunderstanding related to penis size insecurity is the assumption that it is about whether or not you are physically pleasing a partner. I think more often than not it is not an insecurity based on whether or not you can please someone, it is more about your own sense of masculinity. The penis, unlike any other body part on either sex, is intrinsically associated with a personal sense of masculinity. People can say "it shouldn't be a measure of masculinity;" but it is. Think of all the jokes referring to someone's "shortcomings," (even David Niven Academy Awards comment about streaker recently played in media) or mentions in advertisements or movies/TV shows implying the sports car comments like "I wonder what he is trying to compensate for." Especially if you have a small flaccid penis that even grows average - the teasing you got in junior high shower situations stay with you the rest of your life. Women generally don't tease as much but it is actually becoming more common to equate largeness as sexually more appealing than it used to. Men on this site comment how masculine it makes them feel just to know what is in their pants. The recent Details article talks about the confidence gap between those with large penises vs. average/small guys.

So again, I don't think it is an issue of pleasing the other - it is more about your own sense of masculinity. No matter how many times someone says "but it doesn't define you so don't worry about it," it is hard or even impossible to turn those thoughts of insecurity off. There are no easy answers. I think there is some of us that don't want sympathy nor easy answers nor denial - I think we just want to be understood. We have our own reality to deal with and have our own ways to deal with it, but it helps to be listened to and to be understood.

Thanks.

picoal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen dudes who have huge dicks and IMHO really ugly faces... and I am not at all interested in sucking the dick or getting to know the dude. On the other hand, give me a dude with a great face and personality and I really don't care about his dick size. It's often hard to find both!!! My point is: the entire package (whoops..you know what I mean) is what counts for me.:smile:

B_jibjub

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basically, not having a HUGE dick is a major bummer. It's like a nightmare that you don't wake up from. All of my non-huge-dicked brothers know exactly what I am saying.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a friend with a thick R E A L 9 incher , ive seen it gettin sucked , anyway, his ex gf used to cheat on him all the time....the last guy she was cheating on him with, was a guy that went to my highschool, year younger, and ive heard from friends of mine (girl) that his dick isnt very big at all... so the fact that my friend with a 9 inch cock has a gf who cheats on him with a guy with a 6 inch cock or so... what does that tell you...

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, don't worry about the size of your cock, worry more about the size of your heart. Realistically, you can't change how big or small your pecker is; but if you keep it all in perspective, very few people get to see your dick as opposed to the many that see the good person you can strive to be.

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, don't worry about the size of your cock, worry more about the size of your heart. Realistically, you can't change how big or small your pecker is; but if you keep it all in perspective, very few people get to see your dick as opposed to the many that see the good person you can strive to be.

I think people here make very valid intellectual points. The aspect that is very hard to quantify or explain logically is the psychological aspect. Every small guy has had the experience of being in a locker room or shower room and seeing other guys that are much bigger flaccid than they are erect, both in length and girth. In fact I see that fairly regularly. It's difficult not to imagine that any woman who has been with a guy like that is not going to mentally compare them to me.

I understand that most women don't think that way and don't measure a man that way, but it is still difficult to not be envious and a bit uneasy considering the stark difference that can be burned on the brain.

B_jibjub

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Right.

That cheerleader stuff doesn't work for anybody. People really need to stop spewing it.

I'm that guy that most guys want to either be or be with. I'm great looking, magnetic, etc., etc. You know that guy that your girlfriend is checking out when she is walking with you through the mall or wherever? That guy is me. I can't tell you how many of my lady's friends have a crush on me. The problem is that my dick isn't HUGE. I have everything else. I know that I am going to get flamed for saying that I'm such a stud in every other way, but the truth of it is that I am. If you are going to say that I should be more humble and that I should be more sensitive and genteel in my assessment of myself; don't bother. I don't care.