Not having any luck at gay.com

D

deleted3782

Gay.com was such a big deal for the smaller cities that don't have bars for gay people to meet. If you are in a bigger place you just switch your venue, if you are in a smaller place, you have a lasting relationship with your hand.

aquilon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gay.com was such a big deal for the smaller cities that don't have bars for gay people to meet. If you are in a bigger place you just switch your venue, if you are in a smaller place, you have a lasting relationship with your hand.

You're right. I gave Adam4Adam and Squirt a try. Didn't pan out for me. Thanks for all the advice.
I give up for now.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gay.com is deader than hell. I honestly don't know how they can even keep the site up anymore. Adam4Adam seems to be full of fakes and flakes. I have run into a few guys on there would could actually carry on a conversation... damn few. LOL

I don't know where guys are meeting these days. I don't think it is Facebook because most of the gay guys I am friends with on FB do not give any indication that they are gay on their FB profile because everyone knows that employers are looking at that stuff. How would one know who is gay on there and who is not?

Many guys I used to chat with on Gay.com were way in the closet. I am wondering since it is has become much more socially acceptable to be gay in the past few years if many of these guys who previously would not have been caught dead going anywhere near a gay bar have come out and now meet guys at gay bars.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

So...basically...gay guys are meeting fewer guys. and getting laid a lot less without their specialized social networking sites. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Heh

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So...basically...gay guys are meeting fewer guys. and getting laid a lot less without their specialized social networking sites. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Heh

It sure seems that way. A few years ago I could log on to gay.com and find several decent dudes who wanted to hook up in less than an hour.

Where in NC are you?