not hung

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Blueman, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Blueman

Blueman New Member

I'm currently 19 and I suppose below average...about 5" by 4.5" and a virgin. I've had two girlfriends but it took me a long time to get the courage to ever go beyong kissing either of them and I did eventually recieve oral from both of them. But I was the first guy they ever really did anything like that with. The girl im seeing now is sexually experienced i suppose and im afraid at what kind of reaction i'll get. Are there any techniques i could use to satisfy her, besides orally?

2. smally

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You shouldn't worry. Sure, some prefer large cocks, but for many women it's not as important and your size isn't bad. Oral is good- so is taking your time with foreplay. Maybe a pillow under her back-side during intercourse to get some tilt might help too.

3. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    Just be yourself and be confadent have fun laugh and joke :cool222: with her flirt some:flirt: ...remember she wouldn't be with you if she didn't like you. If things progress to sex try to pickup on her body signals,:scratchchin: tease her try not to rush things you should do fine. good luck :151:

4. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Dude, blueman, just go with the flow. sex is as natural as a wave. You can't force or manipilate it, just bend your knees, keep your ground, and ride it out. (Do what comes natural).:cool:

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Blueman, dude, you've got a penis. You're hung. Like 80% of the male population of the world. Go with it.

6. swtnspycy

swtnspycy New Member

Albums:
    Tease her mercilessly with your hands and mouth all over her body before even touching her genitals. When you do, just lightly brush them through the panties then continue with the rest of her body. Just tease, tease, and tease some more until she's pretty much begging you to fuck her. After that she won't give a shit how big you are, just so long as it's inside of her. If she likes clitoral stimulation (waht woman doesn't?), then massage her clitoris while you're screwing her.

And just keep your ears and eyes open... if she's experienced she should be smart enough to tell you what she wants, otherwise her body language should help you figure out what she enjoys and what she doesn't.

7. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Exactly.

Think about her, in a relaxed way. No anxiety, sex is fun and enjoyable. Enjoy the smell of her skin, appreciate the softness of her skin, lust at her beautifull neck, touch her hands, fingers, and run yours along,enjoy her inviting thighs, feel that testosteron rush when you have her wett pussy swelling for you, in front of your face.... the party is just begining.
    Touch her all over, make her shudder for you , go down on her untill she is wet with desire for you, and, while you are at it, w /o giving it a second thought, your dick will be hard and ready.....
    If you relax,
    ( which is easy to do, if you think about her pleasure instead of your own performance)
    and work on making her arroused....you got it made...once you enter stage one....you both will be in automatic pilot....swtncpcy said it in detail.....
    make that pussy swell with desire, everything will follow....

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The first time you have sex with her make it romantic not hot and steamy..Tell her you want to 'make love' to her, not just have sex. She will like the fact that you want to do that for her and it takes the pressure off you to have, hard, rough and hot sex where size is more of an issue.

Take time to kiss, touch , massage and stimulate all of her senses. Something as easy as kissing her neck or sucking her nipples will drive her crazy and get her very turned on before you have to even worry about getting oral right.

As for the actual sex long, slow and deep thrusts will makes sure she feels the entire length of you. Also stick to the missionary position, it allows a fair amount of clit stimulating and a good amount of you to enter her

9. Macarion

Macarion New Member

i heard a little smaller than average is better for hitting the g spot or something

10. dongalong

Gold Member

11. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

As the saying goes "It's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean." Anybody with more experience can tell you good technique can make a average/small guy the most mind-blowing lover ever and bad technique can make a huge cock put you to sleep. Everybody else has already given good advice on technique so there ya go.

12. Blueman

Blueman New Member

Well...last night we discovered just about everything about eachother, no sex but everything went well. Thanks for all the advice and words of wisdom.

Draft saved Draft deleted