Not hurting females during sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TheCoolOne, Apr 28, 2009.

1. TheCoolOne

TheCoolOne New Member

Albums:
    I'm a virgin so this doesn't come from experiance but I've read that you can hit a females cervix if your to big and that it hurts. So, I'm asking the females and experianced males if I should have that problem.

8 inches long and 5 inches girthwise

Cause, when I do have sex I don't want to be thinking that I'm actually causing her real pain.

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, you're long enough that this should be a concern. The best advice I can give you is to enter her slowly and feel where her cervix is. Once you have try changing your angle so that you can slip past, either above or below it. If you can maintain that angle while thrusting slowly you should be okay for faster thrusting without causing her pain.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    If a woman is really aroused, particularly after her orgasm, you will have less problems. The vagina 'tents' and considerably enlarges after her arousal. I am 7" long and never caused any of my more than 100 partners any pain.

4. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It depends on the girl, really. Some even enjoy the sensation of your penis hitting the deep regions of the vagina. Unfortunately, my girlfriend finds it very painful, so yes, it's an issue. There are some positions that work well.

5. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Gillette is right. The most important thing is for you to take your time and get her properly prepared and when penetrating, do not thrust hard and fast at first, but ease in as gently as possible until she's more aroused. Lots of lubrication and positions of less deep penetration can be helpful.

6. TheCoolOne

TheCoolOne New Member

Albums:
    Thank you for the advice and I will try to keep it in mind when I do have my first time but the problem may not be as serious as I thought.
    See I was measuring from my side and not into my pubic bone so it's actually 7 x 5, but I guess I may still have to excercise caution with certain girls since it's still above average.

7. avantgarde

avantgarde New Member

Albums:
    Yea, definitely use caution...

I've gotten really good with my hands (keeps me from putting my mouth on every girl i'm with) so it's always good to first get her started. When i get in, I generally kinda feel around a bit before actually going on.

keep going in slowly until she puts her hand on your chest or something...she'll give you the "Hey, that's too deep" gesture eventually. From there you just enjoy the ride...you can try getting deeper..I've done that with 2 women, and its like...something moves out of the way or something and you can go deeper...they tend to cum fast and hard once you get back there. I can't find it on ever girl, but when i do it's a wrap! LOL!

EDIT:

I guess it's called "tenting" i just read another reply

#7 avantgarde, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  8. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I'm your size a bit over 8" when hard, and that's one of the reasons why I don't do anal sex with men or vaginal sex with women when I rarely have sex with them. I'm also way more into oral sex and bondage/SM and kink as opposed to anal/vaginal sex.

Perhaps just go very slowly and keep communicating and asking if everything is OK?

9. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

And BeardedWoof is also correct. Talk to her a lot; ask if she's okay and encourage her to be verbal with you, and if she doesn't do that, look for physical cues from her as to whether she's ready for more or is "stuffed". COMMUNICATION. Vastly underrated.

Draft saved Draft deleted