Not impressive...

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I've been "back on the market" aka separated I've been amused by the number of guys who send me pix of their junk. Almost every guy on myspace or one of the many online dating sites that has pursued me has ended up sending me unsolicited pictures of their cocks.

At first I was shocked that so many guys would send me those kind of pictures. Did they think that sending me a picture of their dick would make me want to sleep with them? As if I had no other criteria for selecting my sex partner?

I've been here on LPSG for 4 months now. And in that time, my standards for the size of cock has significantly increased. I do enjoy looking at pictures in albums and galleries of magnificent looking cocks...and yes, size does matter to me now. I really don't think that having sex with a guy of normal/average or smaller proportions would do it for me after being spoiled the last several months by size & girth.

I still get hit up online, outside of this site. And I still get random cock pix from random guys. The thing I find the most "interesting" is when guys send me pictures of their limp dicks.

#1. If they're sending me a picture of their junk...I'm assuming it is to impress me/entice me into wanting to see it in person.

#2. Limp/flacid cocks rarely show a guy at their best.

#3. What's the point of sending a picture that doesn't put their best out there for me to see?

In my opinion...limp pix are not the way to go.

Your thoughts?!

As a side note, I have kept the majority of cock pictures that I've been sent. I send them to one of my email accounts. I've often thought I should do a blog or online journal about the guys, their cocks and what involvement if any that transpired. (not names, just descriptions.)

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ms M

Experimental Member
Media
Hhmmm I rather like a big soft cock. Especially if they are a shower. It leaves something to the imagination and in person OMG just watching or feeling:wink: them get hard is so much fun!!

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hhmmm I rather like a big soft cock. Especially if they are a shower. It leaves something to the imagination and in person OMG just watching or feeling:wink: them get hard is so much fun!!

I'll agree with you in person...I was just saying for a first impression, it's probably not the way to go.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So are you saying that most of them were small/average?

I thought the guys sendings pics of their cocks would be big. But I guess any horny guy with a mobile phone can send someone pics of his cock.

Still, I wouldn't send a pic to someone I knew or somene I wanted to get to know. It starts things off on the wrong cock...I mean foot :tongue:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oops Sorry chica I pasted on your blog, but I see you have the thread so I just copied and pasted!

Well I am laughing my tush off. I could see doing a blog, just don't use pics without permission. So it really makes that big of a difference to you now? I find that interesting. My fear would be that someone with an average cock can be pretty painful if I'm not ready... someone with a large cock... *shivers* And then again what if you really become interested in a guy and he hasn't sent you a picture of his cock then you have sex with him and your unhappy because he's not the size you are used to. Are you going to stop seeing him because of his cock size? Inquiring minds would like to know... eg. my inquistive mind :eek:P

I'm kind of iffy about the limp pics. I learned that there are "growers" and "showers" since I joined this site. I think a shower would still be impressive in limp state if he was rather large. But I agree that if they want to impress you they should send one with a hard on. I have a friend that gets loads of pics from guys off POF and she shares them with me. Lord sometimes I meet these guys after the fact when we all go out... and I have to pretend like I haven't a clue about their goodies :eek:P

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a few pics of my soft dick in my gallery, some people seem to like them, at least thats what they tell me... I guess if i was sending someone a pic to try and impress them i would send a hard one though.

I am not hating on soft dick pictures in galleries or in soft dicks in person. I'm just saying that as a first impression...hard is the best way to go.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So are you saying that most of them were small/average?

I thought the guys sendings pics of their cocks would be big. But I guess any horny guy with a mobile phone can send someone pics of his cock.

Still, I wouldn't send a pic to someone I knew or somene I wanted to get to know. It starts things off on the wrong cock...I mean foot :tongue:

There's only been 2 guys prior to me becoming a member of LPSG who had big cocks and sent me pictures of them. The first guy actually did impress me, almost 9. He was the first guy I ever watched on webcam and it was hot. Then after a few weeks of getting to know each other, we did hook up. The sex was "eh" and I really wasn't attracted to him. Not much chemistry and I never got together with him again. So in that case although being well-endowed got him in the bedroom, it didn't keep him in.

The second guy also impressed me. And he is the guy included in my recent blog post about a night to remember. http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/red44/a-night-to-remember-5327/

He's also the guy that basically singled handedly changed my sex life by introducing me to LPSG.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Much like my gallery here, I mix soft shots, hard shots, full body shots and face pix on my online profiles, though I keep the hardon shots locked for casual scrollers. They're easy enough to unlock upon request.

For a long time, my avatar was an especially good soft shot, but I found the quality of guys requesting more info went up when I changed it to a face pic.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really don't understand why guys think that showing a picture of their "goods" will entice you to date them... If I was aiming for that position, I would send you a picture of the rest of me (including the other head) and try to impress you with the way I can carry a conversation :wink:

Since I've been "back on the market" aka separated I've been amused by the number of guys who send me pix of their junk. Almost every guy on myspace or one of the many online dating sites that has pursued me has ended up sending me unsolicited pictures of their cocks.

At first I was shocked that so many guys would send me those kind of pictures. Did they think that sending me a picture of their dick would make me want to sleep with them? As if I had no other criteria for selecting my sex partner?

I've been here on LPSG for 4 months now. And in that time, my standards for the size of cock has significantly increased. I do enjoy looking at pictures in albums and galleries of magnificent looking cocks...and yes, size does matter to me now. I really don't think that having sex with a guy of normal/average or smaller proportions would do it for me after being spoiled the last several months by size & girth.

I still get hit up online, outside of this site. And I still get random cock pix from random guys. The thing I find the most "interesting" is when guys send me pictures of their limp dicks.

#1. If they're sending me a picture of their junk...I'm assuming it is to impress me/entice me into wanting to see it in person.

#2. Limp/flacid cocks rarely show a guy at their best.

#3. What's the point of sending a picture that doesn't put their best out there for me to see?

Your thoughts?!

As a side note, I have kept the majority of cock pictures that I've been sent. I send them to one of my email accounts. I've often thought I should do a blog or online journal about the guys, their cocks and what involvement if any that transpired. (not names, just descriptions.)

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't understand why guys think that showing a picture of their "goods" will entice you to date them... If I was aiming for that position, I would send you a picture of the rest of me (including the other head) and try to impress you with the way I can carry a conversation :wink:

You have the right idea! Conversation, clicking, chemistry and attraction to more than just what's in the pants are all key factors!

WaDez_BBC

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Or just say hey, my name is [blank] your a really interesting woman, and I would like to get to know a little bit more about you? :)

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost every guy on myspace or one of the many online dating sites that has pursued me has ended up sending me unsolicited pictures of their cocks.

Did they think that sending me a picture of their dick would make me want to sleep with them?

The thing I find the most "interesting" is when guys send me pictures of their limp dicks.
What's the point of sending a picture that doesn't put their best out there for me to see?

In my opinion - unsolicited cock pictures are not the way to go.
If the same person meets a woman in a club does he unzip and whip it out?

So will they use good judgment when choosing what picture to send?
I guess not.

And I may be the last man on the planet who will not send you a picture of my cock
(unless asked and even then I would have to feel comfortable enough to send)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oddly, I must concur with red in that periodically, whenever I log onto MySpace thereby changing my activity date I get an influx of messages from young guys all asking to hook up and some of them do indeed include dick pix. I can only recall one being a soft pic. All of the cocks have been of average or ever so slightly smaller than average length. I don't really have an opinion on what these guys should send (soft vs hard); I just delete them all as I'm shaking my head. (Not at the size, at the sender thinking I'd want to see that as if it would sway me into wanting to "hook up" with them.)

Last edited: