Not knowing if you cum?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by amendmentx, Mar 1, 2010.

1. amendmentx

amendmentx Member

Albums:
    Is this possible for some ladies? To not be sure what an orgasm feels like? Currently my girlfriend seems to be confused about whether she has an orgasm or not, she says at times it "feels really really good." And if any of you remember my last post I am the first person she has had sex with. Any other women experience this not knowing what it feels like?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

From my own experience I would say if she doesn't know then she hasn't.

My first orgasm knocked the wind out of me.

I would say she may be getting close but not actually tipping over the edge of 'feels really good' into orgasm.

The best analogy I can think of is a wave breaking - you know when you see a wave come to shore and it is cresting, foam dancing a little on top and then sometimes the wave seems to just slide back into the rest of the water but then other times it breaks, crashing in on itself, white horses dancing, big noise, rolling over itself before dissipating completely.

That's the difference between feeling really good and cumming.

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    If she has been given very clear explanationof what an orgasm feels like, and still feels unsure, I would guess she still hasn't learned to climax. I had many orgasms before I understood what they were, even though I knew what the word meant.

Even iwhen I was unsure what an orgasme would feel like, I knew that something very different had begun happening from any previous experience I had with the stimulation of my genitals.

The most basic description I can give of my orgasm is that the one thing mine always have in comon is involutary, strong, rhythmic vaginal contractions followed by hypersensitivity of my clitoris. Perhaps others' feel differently than mine, but that was the description I read in a text book that helped me realize what I had begun to experience. And though I've learned to have orgasms which have a different overall feeling from each other, that describes the common thread which links all my climaxes.

4. B_bardox14

B_bardox14 New Member

If she isn't sure if she has had an orgasm then she hasn't had one. My first orgasm was the most powerful feeling ever. Couldn't think, couldn't breath, and all that mattered was the feeling. I was not ready for it. No one had ever talked to me about it and I had no idea what to expect.

ManlyBanisters has the best description I've seen yet. It doesn't just hit you, it crashes into you. She will know it when it happens.

Draft saved Draft deleted