not letting go of your hung boyfriends dick the first night

doublx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`ve not had many girlfriends but the two I`ve had that we both sort of new this was going to be something before we had sex, both carefully grabbed my dick after sex and wouldn`t let go as we where laying there talking. they also both asked for permisson to continue to hold it as we lay there spooning, and continued until they fell asleep. having their arm around me and holding on to my dick without letting go for a looong time.

Is this usually something girls do when theyre in love, or is it because of me beeing hung? or both? and why do they do it? they both did it without me noticing at first. so it was obviously not something they did to please me..

have any of you girls done it? why?

btw: I loved it once i noticed! especially because they asked for permission like I did them a favour by letting them touch my dick.

I`m just a bit curios here..

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good grief!

no, it's something we do because we like cock.
it's got shag all to do with your amazing size or love.

some girls suck their thumbs,
some girls hug a teddy,
some girls hold cock.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't start out with my hand on his junk. i just wake up either sleeping beside him with my hand on his bizniz, or spooning behind him, hand on his manparts.

just makes me happy, i guess. sorta comforting too.

admitted thumbsucker so the two might be related. :biggrin:

doublx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats cute! :) its the same thing as me holding on to a breast, while spooning, then:) or using it as a pillow... mmmmmmm...zzzzzzz

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
We're surrounded by guys dedicated to spending as much time as possible touching their dicks. The rest of the time they're looking for an opportunity to get their dick touched. So why should you have all the fun?

Hardly surprising then, that when we get near one we're determined to keep hold. :tongue:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I`ve not had many girlfriends but the two I`ve had that we both sort of new this was going to be something before we had sex, both carefully grabbed my dick after sex and wouldn`t let go as we where laying there talking. they also both asked for permisson to continue to hold it as we lay there spooning, and continued until they fell asleep. having their arm around me and holding on to my dick without letting go for a looong time.

Is this usually something girls do when theyre in love, or is it because of me beeing hung? or both? and why do they do it? they both did it without me noticing at first. so it was obviously not something they did to please me..

have any of you girls done it? why?

btw: I loved it once i noticed! especially because they asked for permission like I did them a favour by letting them touch my dick.

I`m just a bit curios here..

This is not something I ever do without being prompted. Then, I do it because it was suggested.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would equate it to this as well. I personally LOVE having a man's hand on my breast as we fall asleep spooning. There is something serenely comforting about it. I can't explain why.

Thats cute! :) its the same thing as me holding on to a breast, while spooning, then:) or using it as a pillow... mmmmmmm...zzzzzzz

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Non-issue for me, for better or worse. I have no chance of falling asleep while spooning a gal :/

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no chance of falling asleep while spooning a gal :/

Same here, spoon every night with the GF after its lights out, yet while she falls asleep within minutes like a baby with my arm around her I am left to stay awake and try to carefully extricate myself from her grasp as she lays there sleeping without waking her up. Small price to pay though if it helps her fall asleep which it does, and since I`m a borderline insomniac its not like I sleep more than 3-4 hours a night anyway so I don`t mind.