not letting go of your hung boyfriends dick the first night

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would equate it to this as well. I personally LOVE having a man's hand on my breast as we fall asleep spooning. There is something serenely comforting about it. I can't explain why.

Its comforting for us guys as well! I love spooning with the mrs but I can't fall asleep that way usually. Waaay too hot! She's like a frikkin furnace or something when she is asleep. That and if I'm not completely exhausted I always end up playing with nips which either gets me "The Look" Or "The Slap" lol!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife went through a very short period (too short) where she could only fall asleep whilst sucking my cock. We called it "pacifier sex". Too bad it lasted two or three nights.

I remember subgirrl and I went back and forth on this a few months ago.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife went through a very short period (too short) where she could only fall asleep whilst sucking my cock. We called it "pacifier sex". Too bad it lasted two or three nights.

Meh, I don't like the sound of that. Don't get me wrong I like bjs but that would keep me up and my sleep is very precious.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Fond memories :biggrin1:

Joe9999

Experimental Member
Media
For those girls that like holding on, does the flaccid size matter to you? More desirable if it's big...undesirable if it's small?

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it's too small to hold onto between index finger and thumb, I tie a thread around it and attach the other end to my wrist. That way i can still keep tabs on him.

Hmm. What if it's just the right size to hold in your mouth? That would be a good way to keep tabs, right?

:smile:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hmm. What if it's just the right size to hold in your mouth? That would be a good way to keep tabs, right?

:smile:
I've tried this, but I have a tendency to grind my teeth while sleeping.

Also, I've found that it might be the perfect size to mouth-hold when falling asleep, but come morning, it's threatening to suffocate.

Peens can be tricky fuckers.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Either they're just loving it.. or they want to kill it! :O That border can be somewhat tricky to figure out..

I normally ensnare their packages with handcuffs after a good fuck and attach the other end to the bed.

Mine forever.

Omg, this made me laugh so bad! xD Just perfect, hahaha! :biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its comforting for us guys as well! I love spooning with the mrs but I can't fall asleep that way usually. Waaay too hot! She's like a frikkin furnace or something when she is asleep. That and if I'm not completely exhausted I always end up playing with nips which either gets me "The Look" Or "The Slap" lol!

women have heaters in their butts. true facts.

loverly for groping and lap sitting.

horrible for summer sleeping.

hot butt and ice cold feet. cuddling is sometimes a test of love.

not sure meself and the boy could make this work. penis in mouth is pretty much a wake up moment for both of us.

my stars, what if she ground her teeth :eek:

For those girls that like holding on, does the flaccid size matter to you? More desirable if it's big...undesirable if it's small?

is more the closeness, the warm and weight of the whole package. i get a kinda "this is mine, there are many like it, but this one is mine!!" too :redface:

oh, titteh attitude - a handful is nice.

Last edited:

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you da bomb. nice blog...

Thank you for the compliment and thank you VERY much for reading my blog!!!

I swear ML is right! It seems like women DO have heaters in our butts! We do seem to generate a bitchload of heat! But I'd settle for turning the air up and deal with a higher DWP bill if it meant I got to snuggle longer.

As for nipple play while falling asleep, I'd either be so exhausted I wouldn't care or it would just get me going again and we'd have to have another round!

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welp.. I let mine go (ex-fiance), and I don't miss him one bit.. I may sound a bit hypocritical here, but a guy being all that just cause he has a huge cock is terribly overrated. Especially if the guy is fucking asshole, dead broke, and manages to piss me off at the drop of a dime. I don't care how big its is, I will still say I'm not in the mood for it (and have many many times before). I've seen and felt many huge cocks, so its nothing for me to say that.

bllewellyn

Just Browsing
Media
I usually get compliments from my partners, but I for one don't think it's that big- guess it's nice they think it.

Anyway, I hooked up with someone a few days ago. During the foreplay, she kept fellating me, making sure to lick all the way up and down. I usually don't mind, but I swear she spent more time doing that than she did actually being penetrated by me.

We spent 10 minutes doing missionary, which she loved. Found out she's a screamer. We stopped after I withdrew to chance positions. I glanced down and saw the sheets were stained with blood and vaginal juice (that's happened with two other partners).

After that, we just laid together talking. I swear every two minutes, she said "you sure have a big dick."

Didn't bother me, but I always think to myself, it's just a dick. If it were as big as one of the guys from dongerbrothers.com, then yea, I'd agree. Otherwise, I don't really let it inflate my ego.