nileymixery

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys,

as women have to deal with the size of the penis, men have to deal with the tightness - or non tighness - of female vaginas.
How tight a woman is has a direct impact on our sex life.

Women with tighter vaginas need smaller penises or sex toys. Women with wider vaginas need a larger penis until huge toys to be even stimulated or cum. I saw even women that opened her legs before sex and their pussy were like already gaped and opened up.

@men: What are you expiriences with wide vaginas and how you dealed with it
@Women: Did the "tightness" changed within your age - or is it just a question of genetics
How do you feel about this topic?
What would be the maximum amount of fingers/hand you could insert?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even being moved to "Ask A Man", I still predict this will not end well.

tenor.gif

Nopartial81

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife’s vagina has changed a lot after giving birth to 3 kids. It’s a lot less tight but i think it feels better, it’s a smoother fuck while before we had kids it could sometimes hurt my dick or be unpleasant in a way, hard to describe.

Reactions: hotwife70 and Gj816

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking about this last nite. A fav lady, long ago. We wouldn't see each other for yrs, unexpectedly--- last time in Lobby Bar, in gt falls, mt--- our eyes would meet---and one of us would be bookin hotel.

Her vagina started about her tailbone and ended about belly button. Tall as me, a mouth like julia Roberts, a bush you could hibernate in.

We 'd smoke a joint, she went to--- and sucked my cock, then it was welcome home, Daddy! Warm, wet, welcoming, all enveloping----- totally fine!

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So many to say on this.

First, there is surgery to tighten up the vagina.

Second, I know some girls that have taken yoga classes to learn how to tighten their vagina.

I sexually took on this yoga instructor who proudly said that she has been able to strengthen her core so much that that men cannot make her cum. No idea on why she would want to do that.... She showed me how she can squeeze so hard that she can deform vibrators. I was petrified when I heard it crack as she squeezed it with her pussy.

You know the old saying the bigger they are, the harder they fall? Well my 6 inch rock hard dick would not deform for her and after 45 minutes she came hard and continued until I was worried her head was going to explode. :cool:

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
So here are some true facts, 35 years ago my Size 1, 33" hip, 5'4" 100LB wife had the tiniest pussy I ever saw, and I was fortunate enough see quite a few, all be it sometimes though absolute Forest of Pussy hair. My wife at 20 very faint pussy hair, natural blond and the smallest, pink little butterfly. I was at that time pushing 7 long and a full 6.5 girth full length of my shaft, with a good helmet. She had just a few guys and never a big one. Ex was about 5 X 4.5 based on the banana demonstration. It is all for sure true because she literally shut me down at first for size. Long story short, lots of prep, extended foreplay, great lube and she pushed away a few times, tried later, and finally and holy shit she was tight, first weekend only used a maybe a few inches and she was sore. Out of al the pussy's I ever had I never had on that got tighter as I got deeper, like fucking a transmission funnel! I was seeing her every night and she needed a couple nights off, I destroyed her a dozen times that weekend after she held me off a month of dating every night! Figured out that 30 days made he marrying material! She was not a slut. She actually was not a sex freak, to say she had never been fucked properly is probably accurate. First hubby was super GQ good looking and they shared the mirror, and he apparently fucked to get himself off. I was the ugly guy with the cock, on a mission to make sure I was always the best anyone had!

She figured out she liked being stretched, over whelmed and liked the "pressure" of pushing her limits, but there simply was a limited amount of pussy available. She just loves getting a tiny bit to much! Over a few months I was able to get deeper and deeper, and penetration did not gut her like it did the first times at initial penetration. She was getting used to it. I know the very moment I got balls deep, my friends wedding, super horny and got it in doggy, she felt with her fingers and confirmed victory. I was fucking her almost every night now, and I was fucking her pretty hard. Combined with stamina could tear her pussy the fuck up and she loved it!

Fast forward into our 30s and the days of me wearing her pussy out were over. My dick was not destroying her pussy anymore. So I introduced a bigger toy, 1 1/2 longer then me, about same girth. The extra length presented the same challenge but with persistence on both our behalf's, maybe couple months trying and Soon was fucking her and also using a 8.5 X 6.5 dildo on her.

When that dildo stopped "hurting" I started using a slim 6 X 4.5 Flesh like dildo along with my cock to stretch her. It took a while, dozen attempts different nights to get the second dick in but soon, I was pounding her with a dildo shim and my cock.

Eventually I got a dildo 10 X 8 John Holmes and got her used to that but she cannot take 10" length after all these years. 8.5" deep is the max. Our new trick is fisting! Have not completed that yet but getting closer.

So not sure if it is just ageing, or my relentless pursuit of stretching her pussy. Whatever it is it is 100% different then it was and I absolutely love it!

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So here are some true facts, 35 years ago my Size 1, 33" hip, 5'4" 100LB wife had the tiniest pussy I ever saw, and I was fortunate enough see quite a few, all be it sometimes though absolute Forest of Pussy hair. My wife at 20 very faint pussy hair, natural blond and the smallest, pink little butterfly. I was at that time pushing 7 long and a full 6.5 girth full length of my shaft, with a good helmet. She had just a few guys and never a big one. Ex was about 5 X 4.5 based on the banana demonstration. It is all for sure true because she literally shut me down at first for size. Long story short, lots of prep, extended foreplay, great lube and she pushed away a few times, tried later, and finally and holy shit she was tight, first weekend only used a maybe a few inches and she was sore. Out of al the pussy's I ever had I never had on that got tighter as I got deeper, like fucking a transmission funnel! I was seeing her every night and she needed a couple nights off, I destroyed her a dozen times that weekend after she held me off a month of dating every night! Figured out that 30 days made he marrying material! She was not a slut. She actually was not a sex freak, to say she had never been fucked properly is probably accurate. First hubby was super GQ good looking and they shared the mirror, and he apparently fucked to get himself off. I was the ugly guy with the cock, on a mission to make sure I was always the best anyone had!

She figured out she liked being stretched, over whelmed and liked the "pressure" of pushing her limits, but there simply was a limited amount of pussy available. She just loves getting a tiny bit to much! Over a few months I was able to get deeper and deeper, and penetration did not gut her like it did the first times at initial penetration. She was getting used to it. I know the very moment I got balls deep, my friends wedding, super horny and got it in doggy, she felt with her fingers and confirmed victory. I was fucking her almost every night now, and I was fucking her pretty hard. Combined with stamina could tear her pussy the fuck up and she loved it!

Fast forward into our 30s and the days of me wearing her pussy out were over. My dick was not destroying her pussy anymore. So I introduced a bigger toy, 1 1/2 longer then me, about same girth. The extra length presented the same challenge but with persistence on both our behalf's, maybe couple months trying and Soon was fucking her and also using a 8.5 X 6.5 dildo on her.

When that dildo stopped "hurting" I started using a slim 6 X 4.5 Flesh like dildo along with my cock to stretch her. It took a while, dozen attempts different nights to get the second dick in but soon, I was pounding her with a dildo shim and my cock.

Eventually I got a dildo 10 X 8 John Holmes and got her used to that but she cannot take 10" length after all these years. 8.5" deep is the max. Our new trick is fisting! Have not completed that yet but getting closer.

So not sure if it is just ageing, or my relentless pursuit of stretching her pussy. Whatever it is it is 100% different then it was and I absolutely love it!
Takes all kinds. About one of the strangest things and goals--- wtf?!

Reactions: Gj816

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
So it is very simple. Just like a lot of women like a really big cock to take them to their limit (a huge theme on LPSG) My girl likes being taken to her limit. So after 10,000 romps in 36 years, it takes more then my cock to take her to her limit. I am a pleaser, Some guys let their wives fuck other guys, She does not want to fuck anyone else, not my thing either. I get off on getting her off. and it takes a lot to keep toping the last time. And no, it is not every time, we have weekday sex that is much more "ordinary" Yeah, when her pussy was to tight I felt like "The Fucking Man" but anyone that things repeated pounding from a slightly too big cock won't loosen her has never done that.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about sexual compatibility.

Too tight or way too shallow are ((sadly)) deal-breakers and have always been so.
Too tight is too much work and not enjoyable.
Too shallow is frustrating as I like to be "all-in".

I suppose it's true with a smaller penis and a wider or deeper vagina.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless you can show solid evidence any one dick is twice the girth as a baby's head, then you'd be surprised at the flexibility and adaptability of vaginas. Sometimes I wonder if the purpose of this question is just thinly disguised braggadocio about allegedly possessing a donkey dick, but then I remember where I am and I suddenly no longer wonder.

1657061205000.png

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unless you can show solid evidence any one dick is twice the girth as a baby's head, then you'd be surprised at the flexibility and adaptability of vaginas. Sometimes I wonder if the purpose of this question is just thinly disguised braggadocio about allegedly possessing a donkey dick, but then I remember where I am and I suddenly no longer wonder.

View attachment 72927671
Or more likely little to no foreplay. ;)

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...after 3 kids, my wife isn't as tight as she used to be, but that's good...she still has a nice grip on my dick. Too tight isn't my cup of tea, and I have had a few, where it was so tight, it was painful for me, and her. AND....I had one that you could put 4 fingers in and it's still not stretched out. Bbbiggg pussy! Didn't smell good either..even after a shower. Frankly the best I ever had is a toss up between an old girlfriend, and and Navajo girl from Arizona. Both were so hot and wet, it was incredible. They felt the same....truly incredible feeling!

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...after 3 kids, my wife isn't as tight as she used to be, but that's good...she still has a nice grip on my dick. Too tight isn't my cup of tea, and I have had a few, where it was so tight, it was painful for me, and her. AND....I had one that you could put 4 fingers in and it's still not stretched out. Bbbiggg pussy! Didn't smell good either..even after a shower. Frankly the best I ever had is a toss up between an old girlfriend, and and Navajo girl from Arizona. Both were so hot and wet, it was incredible. They felt the same....truly incredible feeling!
Spent a week with your girls cousin--- roofless stone houses, climbing rocks, full moon nights, naked days, sweet grass, sweats, peyote......endless, spontaneous, magical lovemaking--- karanba!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
having 6.5"+ girth. I haven't had many "wide" pussys. had a few too small. my wife was pretty tight and shortly after we started having sex, she insisted on being on top initially, controlling the rate of penetration. she told me she loved my big cock, it just takes time to work me all inside of her. once there, it was fantastic. after 2 kids, I also thought she might like something bigger, so I did some jelqing and stretching and got a little bigger. when we resumed sex, she noticed right away. thought it was nice that I considered her possible wants but said I was big enough already. "don't make it any bigger." after 2 weeks of increased sexual activity with her cumming early and often( compared to before). she told me she liked my new size and thanked me. then asked me if I could make it bigger.

circonciso

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
for me, tight is better cause I need a heavy stimulation (I try to use only a few lube or nothing on my dry cockhead in order to feel the in-out movements. I think there is no risk of hurting her even when it's very tight, if only she agrees with the sex activity.

hotwife70

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife’s vagina has changed a lot after giving birth to 3 kids. It’s a lot less tight but i think it feels better, it’s a smoother fuck while before we had kids it could sometimes hurt my dick or be unpleasant in a way, hard to describe.
Same here to us,her pussy used to be tight at first but once I warmed it up she got to be much loosen up that I can put half of my hand inside her pussy and yes,feel much smoother when her pussy wide opened.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a very small dick. Before me my wife was with a guy with a huge cock. The first time we made love she didn't feel very tight but her pussy would squeeze me nicely. A few weeks later her pussy was much tighter and when she squeezed it almost hurt... it was amazing. After that she had a very tight pussy until kids. Yeah after each kid she was very loose, but that only lasted a month or so before she tightened up again. KEAGLES... any woman of any age that keeps fit and does keagles can be tight for any size cock as long as she's consistent with her fitness and keagles, she can play with larger toys and it won't be long before she tight again, even for a very small dick like mine.

She just needs to care enough to put in the work for you. If she's not, go give her a reason to want to.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

as women have to deal with the size of the penis, men have to deal with the tightness - or non tighness - of female vaginas.
How tight a woman is has a direct impact on our sex life.

Women with tighter vaginas need smaller penises or sex toys. Women with wider vaginas need a larger penis until huge toys to be even stimulated or cum. I saw even women that opened her legs before sex and their pussy were like already gaped and opened up.

@men: What are you expiriences with wide vaginas and how you dealed with it
@Women: Did the "tightness" changed within your age - or is it just a question of genetics
How do you feel about this topic?
What would be the maximum amount of fingers/hand you could insert?
I don’t think you know how a woman pussy works is not something static but it fills with arousal. I guess if you came with your tape measure and wird logic pussys dry and closes so fast that you can see it closing before hearing the bang of the broken sound barrier.
Don’t confuse this with banging.

Reactions: ronin001