Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pleasure and pain are one and the same..:tongue:

Butt, seriously..:wink:

I've found more pleasure in anal sex when with a compassionate partner who was slow at first. Even the huge ones, if done with care, did not hurt (much).

Another solution to pain is to straddle him as he lies on his back, so you can control the speed, amount, and force of entry.

I've tried the straddle thing, and it's still painful :frown1:. I did read on here one time that the "spooning" position makes it a bit easier :confused:

{snip} Start small and work your way up. {snip}

Guess I blew that one :biggrin1:

D_86oltguy

Just Browsing
Media
dude i've been 6 years without bottoming and started recently again. I hear your pain... i've experienced the same thing.
however, when i was younger my first experience set the bar pretty high.
i would have been about 18 and it was prob my 2nd time bending over. i went to a sex on premises place and had no intention of bottoming whatsoever. the dude i hooked up was just into me. like really into me, as he started to kiss my nuts and blow me he started to rub my ass and it felt good. next thing i knew he spun me around and he was sitting with my ass at his eye level.
he proceeded to rim me and then finger me one finger at a time... next thing i knew he had a condom on and was up to his pelvis in my ass with me shoving back begging him to go deeper.
so my point is... foreplay! if you've got a guy who will tease you til you're ready then that's the key in my humble opinion.

cheers
Harry

Last edited:

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i would say don't sit on it... go on your back and let him guide it in... When you are sitting down, there is always a chance you are engaging some muscles which might make it hurt. Hopefully the top will be compassionate enough.

Looking back to when I bottomed for the first time, he slowly push it in and just left it inside. After like 2 or 3 minutes I was begging him to move his dick. He did eventually and I was a convert ever since...

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think anybody is just made for one role or the other. I mean your body and nervous system isn't drastically different from people who bottom all the time. I think the determining factor is just what turns you on. If you want to bottom it's worth it to take the time to figure out what works for you. If it's not something you want then there's no reason to force yourself.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[partial QUOTE=macho8;3210116
Looking back when I bottomed, he slowly push it in and just left it inside. After like a few seconds I was begging him to move his dick. He did eventually and I was an immediate convert ever since and I continue having sweet memories since ...[partial QUOTE]