Not many chances to meetup/hookup with women in small town area.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in a rural small town type county in western NY State. Meeting up with and hooking up with women has always been not easy for me, but its harder being in a small place like this one.

If I go to a city for fun or whatever once in a blue moon, there seems to be more young attractive ladies out and about on one visit for a day in a city an hour and a half north of me, or when I visited the west coast for a week, I could see where someone could meet women in various places, good ones.

but then I come back home and its the way it is. There's got to be some way. I don't really barhop...I dont really know any guys even though ive always lived around here, and im not a huge drinker, and just dont feel like it most times.

I feel kinda stuck. Its not practical to pick up and move with my current circumstances, at least not for awhile anyways. Thats what someone would say. Im 31 years old....I turn 32 in a few months, and I could almost place a wager with someone, that I will have no activity with any interesting ladies in my age range until then or the rest of the year for that matter. It really sucks..

Maybe there are some out there, but maybe Im not looking in the right places. People online I chat with say, look here, look there...and yeah those are places you would look if you had certain types of places in a bigger market area.....where here I look in those places and there are old ladies or married people, or old men for that matter, or children.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know what you mean. Unless you are young, outside of cities it can be very tough. Honestly I would suggest online dating. It can't hurt. Also, you say your age range, don't limit yourself. Any woman out of college through the later 30's should be on your radar. Remember this is dating, it doesn't have to lead to marriage.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive tried that. I cant tell you how much money I have blown over the past 8 to 10 years on stupid dating sites. What a rip off. Eharmony, Match.com, Yahoo.com, they suck!....I run out of women on those....I usually find like 20 matches from a reason able distance.....there is a city an hour and a half north of me..so if you do match searches there, then there are actually quite a few matches...its not the biggest city but a national market...so there are a reasonable amount of there. But speaking in terms of practicality, Im not going to travel an hour and a half to meet my match (been there done that), its not practical if I want to go hang out or meet for drinks and stuff regularly..

I vowed not to pay for those sites ever again. im on a free one. Ive been on it three times and quit it two of those times. I got some responses, but now I dont get any anymore. the responses I met were too old...or not any good..

I hate not being able to have sex with women or even be near women. This goes on and on for months on end, ...the last time I kinda went out with someone was like 2006...

I went out with someone sort of just as a friend whatever last year, someone said i should hang out with someone, the girl seemed kinda young , but it was just to see a movie or something, but that wasnt any kinda (hookup) or anything like that...

It just blows...like this weekend, I go into this weekend , with nothing to do, no one to meet , another weekend blown by.

she_luv_an_asian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Money, looks, fame, personality is all you need.

you have any one of them you can bag women. You have all you can bag alot. You have none, good luck.

For your circumstance, I say travel more often to cities. That town obviously sucks. Come to Binghamton, Syracuse area if you upstate. Make friends who knows how to get ladies. I tell you, Binghamton white girls are blazin, and most of them are not even from the city, they travel there too.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have you looked into community groups or even churches where you have an opportunity to meet others. go to meet people, not hook up, and maybe a friendship will turn into something more.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you looked into community groups or even churches where you have an opportunity to meet others. go to meet people, not hook up, and maybe a friendship will turn into something more.

sounds very Amish. I think the dude wants some poon.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought of moving many times. Everyday. Its not practical at the moment.

I live an hour and a half south off Buffalo, NY. if you were wondernig where I lived. Its a college town.....so when college season comes along, there is quite the influx of young attractive women in to a small area into a nearby village connected to the college town that have a few bars in it, that they try to get into every weekend.

Sometimes, thats like....wow, attractive women all at once , no way!....but they they are kind of young and immature, not all of them completely women yet it seems, and they all know each other from college...I can pass for college age, I look a lot younger than I am. if they didnt know me at some of those places they would card me too.

Church is a bad idea. I dont even go anymore. Its boring, and I dont feel spiritually fulfilled through it. I pray and find spiritual messages elsewhere....and churches, especially around here are full of old people.

There are awkward shy women who go there, if there are any close to my age....lets just put it that way.

I feel screwed...Have felt that way for a very long time, and not in the fun way.

I dont really go to bars. i should...I only have one or two to drink...I just dont have the urge to throw 5 bucks down for drinks..that I dont really have an urge to have..im not a huge drinker, its just not a big deal, its like whoopdedoo to me....there would tend to be more younger women out like that, but al ot of them are all hooked up, or old, or are out with their local yocal friends from college or high school ,etc.....I dont have an IN at any of those places socially, since I dont know anyone...I dont even know guys my age around here anymore.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You have to decide how important it is. Are there clubs or groups you could join. Like a summer tennis league. The nearest YMCA and a volleyball league, etc. There are so many places to meet women.

You keep putting up road blocks. I don't want to do this, I don't want to do that. If you think $5 is a lot, wait until you have to buy your gf a $300 necklace, and that is cheap.

Lastly on the moving. Find a good town halfway between your work and Buffalo, or something like that, where it would be an hour or less to the city.

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have to decide how important it is. Are there clubs or groups you could join. Like a summer tennis league. The nearest YMCA and a volleyball league, etc. There are so many places to meet women.

You keep putting up road blocks. I don't want to do this, I don't want to do that. If you think $5 is a lot, wait until you have to buy your gf a $300 necklace, and that is cheap.

Lastly on the moving. Find a good town halfway between your work and Buffalo, or something like that, where it would be an hour or less to the city.

Good advice, also, check out volunteer groups, like Red Cross, Library, shelter, etc., or the local school. Lots of young but not too young eligible women are at our schools! Don't forget the grocery store and parks. Just don't make it look like you're a troll.

D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

Just Browsing
Media
I grew up in a very small town in Central NY. The population of the area was like 1,500 or so. My graduating class in high school had like 80 students! I had the same problem, until one day I just met this girl, and the rest, as they say, is history!

In my experience, it will happen when you least expect it. I was never one for bars either... I actually met my wife at the grocery store... LOL!