not many cocks over 8inchs on this site?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how about standing up straight not pushing the shaving form container into your stomach like you're about to commit ritual suicide and measuring properly.
Thank you! My thoughts exactly. A new measuring technique----from the bladder to the tip!!!:tongue:

D_Baetes Sackhouse

Account Disabled
Media
HOLY FUCK, Hitokiri

well this is mine...
Attached Images
jpg.gif
Untitled-1.jpg (43.0 KB, 951 views)
jpg.gif
PICT0260.jpg (48.4 KB, 883 views)

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the reason you dont see many people proving they are over 8 inches, or even 8 inches, is because THEY ARNT! a post like this shows pretty clearly how an 8 inch dick (REAL ONE) is HUGE,,, not many people in this world have a REAL 8 inch dick... i know i dont.. and i dont try to lie about it either like msot of the guys on here... anyone with a true, real 8+ inch dick has a HUGE dick.. simple as that..

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the reason you dont see many people proving they are over 8 inches, or even 8 inches, is because THEY ARNT! a post like this shows pretty clearly how an 8 inch dick (REAL ONE) is HUGE,,, not many people in this world have a REAL 8 inch dick... i know i dont.. and i dont try to lie about it either like msot of the guys on here... anyone with a true, real 8+ inch dick has a HUGE dick.. simple as that..

Or maybe I just got to this site not too long ago and this is the first time I saw this posting. Believe me, I would prove it if my partner would take the picture. I have no recent pictures and am not about to try and awkwardly hold the camera myself. Never have, never will.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or maybe I just got to this site not too long ago and this is the first time I saw this posting. Believe me, I would prove it if my partner would take the picture. I have no recent pictures and am not about to try and awkwardly hold the camera myself. Never have, never will.

lol.. theres a good excuse.. 99% of the guys on here take their own pics... its pretty damn easy.. one hand holds camerea.. one hand free to hold cock.. pick nose.. hold object next to cock.. lol anything you please.. thats a pretty bad excuse though. im not the one who started the contest,i think its dumb to begin with, but if you choose to enter the thread and make ridiculous comments like that.. get ready for someone to call you on your BS. :eek:

biggs23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
=/ i dont have a shaving can, i dont use cream, i just use soap. so ill take a pic with a DVD case next to it :p. then i can prove my 9 :)
good call on making a thread like this.

8 inch +

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it looks to me anything 8 inchs and over is getting on the rare side if theres only 3 or 4 pics posted on this thread on a site thats called large penis support group?

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Goes to show just how much this thread affected me. I clearly put it out of my mind and forgot about it since my last post to it was 2 weeks ago because people make comments about things they dont know about. Only came back to it cause it just showed up in Latest Post section. Funny how peoples minds work though.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the people on this site aren't really that big. They just take photos with crazy camera angles, i.e. the camera directly in front of their dick, thus making it look huge in comparison to their body. So most wont be able to do that Gillette thing. But I guess you should feel proud that you can or whatever. Most can't. or whatever.

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the people on this site aren't really that big. They just take photos with crazy camera angles, i.e. the camera directly in front of their dick, thus making it look huge in comparison to their body. So most wont be able to do that Gillette thing. But I guess you should feel proud that you can or whatever. Most can't. or whatever.

You have a very large cock HD, bigger than most.

Apparently only 0.2% of the human popluation has as 8"+ cock