not many cocks over 8inchs on this site?

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi theres a lot of close up pics on this site and big claims so i woudering how many of u could post a pic of your self standing up with your 8 inch gillette can run along the top of your cock?

heres mine

I don't Gillette by habit, but your having looked at my dick on our Gallery, if you need me to I'll be happy (I am longer than a Gillette Can, by the way - Big deal as far as I'm concerned).

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
That is clearly photoshopped.

Exactly...

look at the veins and shadows from the cock, then the shadows from the can.:rolleyes:

Yep photoshopped!

i think i was right about the not many cocks over 8 inches what do u think?

Not ao true of a statement....I believe 45% is a good number for this site. Nice pic...

the reason you dont see many people proving they are over 8 inches, or even 8 inches, is because THEY ARNT! a post like this shows pretty clearly how an 8 inch dick (REAL ONE) is HUGE,,, not many people in this world have a REAL 8 inch dick... i know i dont.. and i dont try to lie about it either like msot of the guys on here... anyone with a true, real 8+ inch dick has a HUGE dick.. simple as that..

Not so fast....your jumping to conclusions on some of us and some of the "founders" have proven it time and time again....sure some are photoshopped, but who cares...it makes them feel better...I guess..:rolleyes:

You have a very large cock HD, bigger than most.

Apparently only 0.2% of the human popluation has as 8"+ cock

.1% I believe is the correct percent. I included...would not be so reluctant to post...but took my pics down because I found them being used on JUB and this site as someone elses...

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most of the people on this site aren't really that big. They just take photos with crazy camera angles, i.e. the camera directly in front of their dick, thus making it look huge in comparison to their body. So most wont be able to do that Gillette thing. But I guess you should feel proud that you can or whatever. Most can't. or whatever.

There's also something to be said for penises that point outward or downward away from the body (versus point upward and away from the body) when it comes to all these 'camera angle' and 'measure along the topside only' games. :wink:

Rendell

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well the average length for a normal male penis i believe is just over 5" so anything over that is ABOVE average. Mine is 7.5" so I gladly consider myself to be in the ABOVE average class. The name of this site is LARGE penis support group. Not MONSTER. If you want those I guess you'll just have to go to one of those websites. I love this site, I think it's a great place to be. :)

D_Earlsomme Eatsprick

Sexy Member
Media
from my post:
above 8 inch -----> exceptionally rare.

so, you can easy conclude I consider 7.5 inch a rarely dick, not an average one

Well the average length for a normal male penis i believe is just over 5" so anything over that is ABOVE average. Mine is 7.5" so I gladly consider myself to be in the ABOVE average class. The name of this site is LARGE penis support group. Not MONSTER. If you want those I guess you'll just have to go to one of those websites. I love this site, I think it's a great place to be. :)

really?
They got two nuts on my space 16 inches and 22 inches.All bs

agpd45

Just Browsing
Media
Notice how in the first pic the gillette can is pushing against his stomach, not even above the thicker part of his pelvis area. It's easy to gain 1.5+ inches by the crap he's pulling, not to mention if he is really photoshopping.

Put a ruler at the 8inch line at the top of your penis. Find out where it ends up down your dick. My guess is no room for the whole 8in of the ruler.

HAHA poor guy.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Notice how in the first pic the gillette can is pushing against his stomach, not even above the thicker part of his pelvis area. It's easy to gain 1.5+ inches by the crap he's pulling, not to mention if he is really photoshopping.

Put a ruler at the 8inch line at the top of your penis. Find out where it ends up down your dick. My guess is no room for the whole 8in of the ruler.

HAHA poor guy.

Never mind if 8inch+ is really over 8" or just close to that, (I think he is over), but he put nice pics in his gallery; what about you?Lol, Don't critisize others before then you are able to provide the same! First you do it and then you may ask it from others! At least put some pics in your gallery first!

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thx bro but... why not talking about HUGE cock heads like yours??? I don't remember I've seen many more with that size and shape..... :cool:

Lol, it's great compliment when coming from the owner of the cock as yours!Thanks!