Not masturbating for a couple of days

c_smith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, well i've held of rubbing one out for a couple of days. four to be exact.

the day i have time to actually rub one out, it takes me MUCH less time to orgasm than before. however, the feeling i get when i ejaculate is not as strong/'hard' as when i rub one out every other day. is this normal? :confused::confused:

the distance is not a far either....but OMGOGOMGG, when I come it's the best feeling in the world.... :biggrin1::dance::thanks:

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sperm of course play very little role in how much semen is produced though ;)

However waiting a few days generally DOES seem to increase the amount of semen as well, so yes...big loads! :)

If I had better self control I would take myself right to the edge every day, and then no more. I bet that would be much more difficult to refrain from going "all the way" but perhaps more thrilling!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not to worry, you're normal.

If the gf goes out of town for a few days, I hold off masturbating. When she comes back, we have furious, quick sex. It takes me like 30 seconds to cum, and the orgasm is incredibly strong.

Makes it worthwhile not jerking off for the few days she's gone.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As most here already know, all sex and/or masturbation is good. Of course some is better than others. It does pay to experiment and find out how your body reacts to give you the most pleasure. Additionally, when two are involved, it also helps to communicate what you are doing with your partner so that you can get feed back on what sends them through the ceiling. The Fun of Life.

Enjoy!!!!