not much bulge....how about you??

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_625girth, Aug 1, 2007.

1. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

although not small at 7.25" x 6.25" when erect, I normally don't walk around showing much bulge in my pants. normally, I go about my daily life hanging flaccid, and may even "turtle head" sometimes. if I go pee in the middle of the day, my penis is just a little thick stub, 2-3" long. I've always been this way. I'm married, and my gf/now wife was fairly surprised the first time we screwed. she said she had no idea I was large because i didn't have a bulge "bulge" in my pants, and she said that gals do check. she was also surprised to find a thick cock on a skinny guy

How about you other guys, how you hanging? what's your normal status?

2. Hotrocker

Hotrocker Well-Known Member

Albums:

Always good to have a bulge for the ladies to gawk at... heh. Seems like you should be proud of that.

My normal status? Dunno... I haven't measured flaccid. Check my pics and you can see the bulge... no need to describe. :p

good post

3. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It just depends on the weather, and what's going on at the moment. If it's warm, and I'm relaxed, I hang low and chubby. If it's cold or I'm stressed, I hang shorter and chubby. I intentionally dress to hide mine. I get harassed by some of the women at work. One asked me, "Is that real or pinned on?" Hussy.

4. eager2do2

eager2do2 New Member

Albums:
    My bulge shows because of the stretch shorts (3 inch inseam) I wear. Seems to me it gets more attention from guys than girls.

5. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Hi 625,
    you are a grower, not a shower. So am I . Not a lot you can do about that unless you want to walk around all day with a cock ring on.

reminds me of when I was in high school. I was embarrased due to the small size compared to the other dudes in the shower room. Then I realized most of them were the same but they would often "flick" their cocks to keep their flaccid size slightly larger. :biggrin1:

Also, stay out of cold water! :eek:

As for female appreciation of a shower v. a grower, that is another topic.

6. D_Bob_Crotchitch

Most women I know like a man to hint at it but leave a little to the imagination. It's like wondering what's in that nicely wrapped Christmas present. As far the guys, they may be afraid the monster is going to escape, and attack.

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I know what you mean by the weather conditions. I worked outside in the mid west for about 30 yrs, got so cold i couldn't find my cock but i knew it had to pee!!!. hard to pee thru 3 inches of clothes with a 2" dick.

maybe it's because a girl in a bar once told me it looked like I didn't have much that when i get dressed i check a mirror and check my "bulge" and honestly i don't have much of one. I wear fairly tight jeans, levis, and still don't show much bulge. probably much to do about nothing, as God did bless me with an over-average sized cock, mental hang up from what the chick said.

8. D_Bob_Crotchitch

You should have told her it was hiding from fear of getting the clap.

9. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    I am between 5" or 6" soft (depending on weather, and other factors), and i do show a some bulge, the other day a female coworker just told me that she and another friend noticed i have a bulge on my pants so they are guessing i am big. They dont know that for a fact.. they've just seen a bulge

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    L.M.A.O. That was a good one!

I'm a grower not a shower, and that's fine with me. I can hang loose in boxers and never worry that I'm showing something obscene in public when I wear gym shorts. On the other hand, all bets are off if I start to get hard.

11. D_Bob_Crotchitch

A lot of variables come into play on bulge size. Your frame design is part of it. The cut of the trousers is a big player. In jeans, I don't show a large bulge. In my work uniform, that thing is available for all to see. I wear loose fitting uniform pants, and briefs. For some reason unbeknownst to me, I give a good display at work.

12. gjorg

Gold Member

A friend of mine took his pants off & had what looked like a small thumb.I turned around while fiddling with my clothes and turned back and HOLY Shit. He had a fucking telephone pole between his legs.This Mother fucker was ten inches and almost as fat as my forarm. My first thought"well, what am I gonna do with that" turns out he was a great bottom.

13. baraabebo

baraabebo New Member

i never had a bludge in my pants, and when time came and my friends saw my penis when we got nude to seal our agreament with sperm, they were completely surprised to see how big it was, so they started sucking it one after the other

14. Adam875

Adam875 Member

"Bulge" is also due to ball size. I think mine are fairly large (2 1/2" x 2"), but I don't really know about this as the subject of ball-size (with statistics) never seems to get aired, so I could be wrong. But they do add to a bulge that I find embarrassing (sad!), which - when I remember - I try to keep hidden.

15. aussietango

aussietango Member

Reading this thread I now know that I am doing something wrong - when next I want to seal an agreement an announcement will have to be made;
    all nude, get the sperm out

16. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

bulge depends also on the position you put your penis in underwear.
    i use large pants so i usually don't show anything special.
    but it is differente when i freeball, or use my boxer briefs.
    in the first case, it's visible a small bulge.
    using boxer briefs, if i put it down or to the side it doesnt show anything, but if i put it straight up with my balls up too or i pull all the things up, even when the penis is down, i can show something more.

and that agreemente sealed with sperm...good idea!

17. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

i almost always have a noticable sized cock bulge in my pants

Draft saved Draft deleted