Not much gain?

kelvinc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started jelqing about 4 months ago, do it about 2/3 times a week for about 15/20 mins while in the bath. My aim is to increase my girth, im 8"x5" and haven't really noticed much, if any girth gain. What sort of results should i expect, or any other good exercise?

I started jelqing about 4 months ago, do it about 2/3 times a week for about 15/20 mins while in the bath. My aim is to increase my girth, im 8"x5" and haven't really noticed much, if any girth gain. What sort of results should i expect, or any other good exercise?

The first thing is to increase the frequency to at least every other day. 15/20 minutes is good, but try to increase to 30 min if possible. The warm-up/warm-down is very important so be sure to do the rice sock before and after jelqing. I know it means everything will take longer but it should result in better gains.

If you're doing the newbie routine (and you SHOULD), just stick with it for the three months. Then start on the Horse 440s, clamping, Ulis, and other girth-focused techniques. Please, always follow the routines exactly because to deviate from them could mean injuries that can't be repaired.

newjaytdot

Experimental Member
Media
You've got to be serious about PE. I've never really bought that people can get a real workout in while bathing.

I really hope you don't take offense - I'm not suggesting that you're misguided or incompetent. However, I do think that you should put aside ~30 minutes every other day for PE alone. Do 5 minutes of good warmup (rice-sock, hot bath, infrared lamp), 5 minutes of stretching, 5 minutes dry-jelqing (slow, and steady [half-length strokes]), 10 minutes of consistent wet-jelqing (good form and a steady stroke is key!), and a 5 minute warm-down.

If you follow the above routine every other day, and you do a solid kegel routine every day, you should see results in a few months. After that, you can experiment with more intense techniques. I believe that the best gains come from the above workout. Consistency is the key! Let me stress that once more - CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY!!