Not much point in a Tenerife meet and greet

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed a few meet and greet type threads. Well the only others I've seen here from Tenerife I know personally and were mostly introduced by me.:frown1: Of course if any members were planning vacations here then it may be worthwhile.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let's all meet in Miami Beach Florida, or in Orlando at Disney.

Don't feel so bad, even in NYC it's hard to get a large group interested.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's all meet in Miami Beach Florida, or in Orlando at Disney.

Don't feel so bad, even in NYC it's hard to get a large group interested.

That's still a pretty long journey for me. I'd have to start off with a 1000 mile flight north to Madrid. :frown1:

Well there is if we could get a deep discount package.

As most members are from the US and we're broke compared to the rest of the world right now, perhaps we should wait until later.

Things are not much better in a most of Europe Jason ;)

Tell that to the bazillion foreigners crawling through New York shops and hotels right now. I walk down Fifth Avenue and I'm lucky to hear English with an American accent. Dead serious about that.

Thank you to the world for keeping New York's economy afloat! Please come shop. New York is lovely in summer!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As soon as I get my finances settled, N_S and I will be on a plane to see you, D. Right now, the cheapest ticket I can find is on BA from Miami to Tenerife for 900$. It's a little outside my price range at the moment especially since I don't live near Miami.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I've noticed a few meet and greet type threads. Well the only others I've seen here from Tenerife I know personally and were mostly introduced by me.:frown1: Of course if any members were planning vacations here then it may be worthwhile.

Well, Tenerife is on our holiday to do list... The list is quite long and may take a while to get through, but if that's an invite we can move you to the top :wink:

D

deleted136887

May...maybe can sail there at the end of the year.....depends when/where I work.
Anyway, the problem is sailing back....gotta go down south to catch the wind. anyway, thanks for the invite.