Not much to uzip about.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Fascinated as I am with the size of celebrities cocks, and equally fascinated with the way their sizes are discussed in these forums, I have come to the conclusion that it is more 'wishful thinking' than 'fact.'

Isn't the reality that there are probably very few stars out there who possess cocks that would make us look twice in a changing room?

From the evidence that is offered from the genuine pictures that can be found on the web, there are so few I would describe as having a 'big' penis.

Where it is an exciting fantasy, imagining that our favourite stars are hung like donkeys, the reality is probably far different.

I bet that if the majority of major celebs were to drop their pants (in warm weather) it would make for major disappointment. In some cases tears might even be shed.

Ewan McGregor flaunts his cock because he knows it looks good and is a decent size. As for most of the others who have dared to flash on screen...I wish most of them hadn't.

One of the problems with having a large cock yourself is that unless someone is your size or bigger you don't really consider them that large. Unless you are one of the massively hung guys on here, in which case you have to come to some sort of compromise.

It is incredibly horny seeing all those 'morphed' pictures of celebs with 10 inch salamis hanging between their legs, but as in the case of that recently posted pic of Jim Carrey, come on.

Just look at the evidence. James Dean...tiny dick, Warren Beatty...tiny dick, Bruce Willis...tiny dick, Brad Pitt...tiny dick, Bill Murray...tiny dick...etc.etc.etc. Even if we substitute the word 'disappointing' for 'tiny', we're still not talking about anyone who could truthfully belong to this list for genuine support.

I wish it was not true...unless of course you know otherwise.

Englishman

BlastOff123

Experimental Member
Media
This is so true. For 35 years I worked around pro athletes, actors, and other celebs. The public gives them a halo: if they're famous enough, attractive enough, then they must be intelligent (and know more than the pres about foreign affairs), they must be compassionate (Streisand -- NOT!), they must be hung well (Pitt -- NOT!!). It is the job of their press agents and managers to present glorified image of these morons to the public -- and boy, do they succeed. It's too bad the public doesn't get a chance to see what asses most celebs really are. Only a few times have I ever seen a public figure with a dick that was a real jaw dropper. Most are totally average. Except some of them really are big dicks!

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I think the big-dicked celebs won't be found on the A-List... but maybe they're on the B-List then, if at all. What about those less famous ones, like McConnaughey, Stormare, Buscemi?

Bruce

Holefor1

Just Browsing
Media
Regarding "well hung" celebrities in the U.S. We are prudes when it comes to sex. Although we use sex to sell everything from children's toys to automobiles, when it comes to "blatant"sex and sex industry is big business, you will not find too many of the younger celebrities "exposed". In days gone by, a lot of the aspiring actors (actresses) did nude photo shoots to "pay the bills". A lot of those photos didn't surface until after they became mega-stars. If they did surface, usually the studios (or the actors) paid to get the photos back.

Since the "de-crowning" of Vanessa Williams and the tabloid sensationalism, a lot of celebrities and aspiring actors are much more cautious about posing nude, as well as the studios being much more strict about the type of photos they have made. There are nudity clauses in almost every actor's or actress' contract and they not only have to contend with the studio, but their agents and the censors. In most cases, these days, to have nude photos of yourself or photos of you in "compromising" positions or situations, means sudden-death to an actor's career, unless they are well established, but even then they may only be "forgiven" if their "privacy" was violated. There may not be a lot of "well endowed" actors and celebrities out there, but there is a significant amount and some that you wouldn't readily think about.

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
I think it's unfair to say that any of these celebs have 'tiny' or 'big' dicks, and to label them as such. Does it really matter? I mean, this forum is a support forum for those with large appendages, and for those associated with them. We can summise whether our favourite actor or track star is hung or not, but just coz they're not, it doesn't make them any less sexy or worthy...

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by britlover@Jun 5 2005, 06:36 AM
I think it's unfair to say that any of these celebs have 'tiny' or 'big' dicks, and to label them as such. Does it really matter? I mean, this forum is a support forum for those with large appendages, and for those associated with them. We can summise whether our favourite actor or track star is hung or not, but just coz they're not, it doesn't make them any less sexy or worthy...
[post=317970]Quoted post[/post]​

Of course the size of their dick is totally unimportant towards their character or worth, but lets not forget that this section is entitled 'celebrity endowements' so what else are we looking to talk about except the size of their cocks?

My point is just that for those of us who are into big schlongs, the reality of most of the celebs is that they don't have anything hanging between their legs that would turn anyones heads.

Another point I would like to make is that most of the guys with 'big cocks' seem to be the result of the PR.

Look at Cloin Farrell with all that press about his cock being too big to show on screen as it was too distracting for the audience. Total fabrication.
I'd heard Woody Harrelson was massive, but from all the photo evidence I've seen he too looks small.

I agree there must be a lot of B - Z list celebs with impressive packages, the law of averages says there must be, but very few on A listers, which makes sense as well considering those percentages.

We can talk for ever on here about so and so being massively hung, which is a horny thought if genuine, but when , if ever we get to see the genuine cock isn't it usually well below what we would call big?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
There is no credible reason to believe that actors represent any other than a cross-section of the world population, ergo, the majority of actors have an average endowment, some smaller, some larger.

But it is fun to speculate.

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, it is fun to speculate.

I think penis size in regards to celebrity status is pretty much the same as penis size for non-celebs, some big, some medium and some small(er).