Not My Favorite Length?

steelshaft

1st Like
Media
I finally slept with this girl after 6 weeks. On 3 seperate occasions she layed there motionless while I was hammering away. I finally brought up the sex and then steered it toward my length. When I asked, she said it is okay, but its not my favorite length. I still bang her, but I am wondering how it feels when I am all the way in, but not far enough. What does not your favorite length feel like? Good, but just a bit short? Okay, but not quite? Curious...

D

deleted105034

Dayummm!!

But really, these cold-hard ladies are just saying what we're all thinking.

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats fucking disgusting..."You still bang her." Maybe thats the first reason shes not fucking doing anything. Maybe theres more involved to this but dude you are a nasty shit. I would never continue to sleep with anyone who didn't seem interested, obviously shes just doing it because she has nothing else to do, or that you want to do it so badly she doesn't care. In either case something is wrong with her. Have I said you are a shit head yet?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats fucking disgusting..."You still bang her." Maybe thats the first reason shes not fucking doing anything. Maybe theres more involved to this but dude you are a nasty shit. I would never continue to sleep with anyone who didn't seem interested, obviously shes just doing it because she has nothing else to do, or that you want to do it so badly she doesn't care. In either case something is wrong with her. Have I said you are a shit head yet?

Are you serious? Are you that sensative or are you trying to score points with the ladies here? Let me guess, you ONLY make love when it is love. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you serious? Are you that sensative or are you trying to score points with the ladies here? Let me guess, you ONLY make love when it is love. :rolleyes:

No, I never said that I only have sex for love...If you read my post properly, I said that I would never sleep with anyone who was motionless during sex. If it seemed sex was not working out for whatever reason, I would never continue to sleep with that person.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ohmyohmyohmy! Now, now beautiful people. It's not always what you say, but how you say it and that may be the case here a few times over. He asked for an opinion and making someone feel bad based upon a judgement you made of him for his ....lack of finesse with words, seems harsh. I will bring a jar of warm honey back to this thread and maybe the Websters Dictionary description of the word Mentor. We all need them, so maybe you'll think about spreading your wealth whenever you can. Some people do not understand 'candy coating' and shouldn't feel like they have to.
No, I never said that I only have sex for love...If you read my post properly, I said that I would never sleep with anyone who was motionless during sex. If it seemed sex was not working out for whatever reason, I would never continue to sleep with that person.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oops. I forgot to give my opinion to steel:)
Honestly, it's not really about length, girth, overall size, etc. It's about the guy knowing how to use ALL of what God gave him and being intitutive and thoughtful to your ladies body language. Maybe you two are just not good together? Happens all the time. Move on...practice makes perfect :)

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You forgot to mention a key point : It's not her favorite lenght because you are too short or because you bump into her cervix and she dosent like it?

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too bad you don't have girth on your side. Length doesn't enter the equation otherwise... a 6"+ girth guy never hears complaints, although he may find he has many stalkers :)

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Stay with her if you're into SPH, Small Penis Humiliation -- or at least FEELING like you are. It could get you hot, at least you have her engaged in a dialogue about you penis, which is what it's all about, no? If it's fun and she makes you hot, then play with it in fantasy and see where it goes.

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bad, maybe he was trying to ask for advice and didn't realize the way he came off...I will still say though, I don't understand how you can fuck someone who is "motionless." It would not feel good to me. I guess that is the minority?

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your pictures make you look very decent sized.

My guess is

1) She's not that into you
2) She's just not that into sex.
3) She's a "dead fish" (might like sex but thinks she's just supposed to lie there motionless)
4) You're not good in bed (and that has to do with a lot of factors, size is only one of them).

If the other girls you've slept with have all been eager to have sex with you, then it's probably one of the first 3. If this is common for you, then you probably need to learn some skills. All in all, it sounds like it's a mix of all 4 though, since "hammering it in" is considered not so great in bed.

@njman2008: Not just you. I don't think I could enjoy it much if it looked like she wasn't enjoying it.

Still though, your comment was pretty absurd. If he's ok with fucking her and she's ok with fucking him, who are you to judge? Even though the sex isn't ideal at all, it's still sex and maybe HE prefers sex with a bad in bed chick than masturbating. That doesn't make him a shithead unless he's forcing her to fuck him.