Not new, But first post.. 3 years later.

Italia07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just saying hi, I registered here just over 3 years ago when I became convinced that I was bigger than most other guys for my age, this was also the start of my own big cock obsession. I'm now 21 years old and a college student. I mainly just used this site for enlargement info and to see where I would fall in size wise among other people on here (talk about rain on my parade, lol). Found myself to be average on this site, which is a good thing because after all, this is a large penis site :rolleyes:

Stats:
7.75" long
5.5" thick, tapers down to 5" before head.

I also just added some pics to my profile for the first time, I only have pumping pics right now, but I will get some more regular pics in the future. I've been pumping for about 6 months now, but only like once every few weeks for fun. Made the pump myself for $35 and some stuff laying around the house. The cylinder is 6.25" in circum and 10", good size, but could be bigger.
After pumping, I'm about 8.5" long and 6" thick, and 7" thick just before the head somehow :confused:

Feel free to leave comments please! I'll get more pics up soon for everyone to view and I'm sure most will be pleased. I have had numerous comments on having the best looking cock that girls have ever seen. They have said that it's not only a perfectly big size (some have said too big), but that it looks like a million bucks.

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just saying hi, I registered here just over 3 years ago when I became convinced that I was bigger than most other guys for my age, this was also the start of my own big cock obsession. I'm now 21 years old and a college student. I mainly just used this site for enlargement info and to see where I would fall in size wise among other people on here (talk about rain on my parade, lol). Found myself to be average on this site, which is a good thing because after all, this is a large penis site :rolleyes:

Stats:
7.75" long
5.5" thick, tapers down to 5" before head.

I also just added some pics to my profile for the first time, I only have pumping pics right now, but I will get some more regular pics in the future. I've been pumping for about 6 months now, but only like once every few weeks for fun. Made the pump myself for $35 and some stuff laying around the house. The cylinder is 6.25" in circum and 10", good size, but could be bigger.
After pumping, I'm about 8.5" long and 6" thick, and 7" thick just before the head somehow :confused:

Feel free to leave comments please! I'll get more pics up soon for everyone to view and I'm sure most will be pleased. I have had numerous comments on having the best looking cock that girls have ever seen. They have said that it's not only a perfectly big size (some have said too big), but that it looks like a million bucks.

welcome back!!