Semichrmedlfe

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I joined the site a number of years ago, but haven't really spent much time here. Not sure why - maybe I didn't think I really fit with the LP label. I am sort of thick, but average length. Definitely a grower v. a shower. I have spent some time on Bateworld, which I still enjoy. I am back now and have been kinda obsessed the past few days.

I am a good looking guy (people tell me) 5'10" 200 (used to work out more, need to lose weight) br./bl. 44, clean-cut, ex-frat (real) dad. My dick is 6.5", 5" around, big head and low hangers. I am sort of an average masc. married (to a woman) suit and tie (also jean and t-shirt) dude in the L.A. area (near Pasadena). I miss jacking / J.O with buds in college (frat bros/roommates) and post college. It was a great bonding experience and a great opportunity talk about sexual adventures. Love hearing stories of sexual "firsts" and other adventures -- particularly in college or any 18+ real stories. Totally discrete, so not into posting face pics.

While I love browsing the postings of awesome cocks and great bodies, I would like to take the current opportunity of working from home frequently to hang out with a totally masc dudes also into jacking / stroking / masturbating. I have thought about doing more (and have the in past -- when I was single) but would have to have a very high comfort level about safety and longer term compatibility. Married/g'friend/dudes also into pussy like me is ideal. But any dude who is masculine is great. Nothing against fem guys, but no attraction there on my part. Military or cop or fireman is a major plus. As are other suit and tie guys. A 3-way with a couple would be awesome. I have dreamed about the idea of a straight(ish) / married fraternity of guys who just want to hang out with other guys, drink beer and be guys, naked, 'bating, more if the mood strikes, etc. Don't know how that might work but if anyone has suggestions let me know. I know of a guy (celebrity actor) who belongs to a private local Malibu 'bate club. Very jealous of him.

That's my convoluted re-introduction. Let me know if any of this sounds cool to you.