not NEW NAME CHANGED

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi it's avalonlovelove not avalonlove this is even getting on MY nerves.Can someone help me this name change is confusing and i don't mean to use both user names i'm just getting so confused!:confused: :confused: :redface:

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No i am not a mental patient and i also don't appreciate someone being rude to me either.I have been having trouble with my computer that's all and you don't have to be rude you know.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can see where it would be easy to confuse one with the other. The join dates are only a month apart. I'll be snarky and say the one who joined later should have picked a better username.

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to know why people can't be polite i just joined here i wish people could have manners.Those two names are me and THAT is what is confusing.No offense to anyone i just wish i could join one group where people weren't rude to me.This seems to happen everytime i join a group and it isn't fair.It sure doesn't seem to happen to other people.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Excuse me, but what is it that you want exactly?:confused: To change your name? You can send a PM to the site administrator and he most likely will change your name for you. Since you created two accounts it's really your fault that you are in this predicament. In the meantime, pick one account and stick to it!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AVALONLOVELOVE, you'll have to tolerate some snarkiness because it's a ToS violation for a member to post from multiple accounts. You've now admitted to a rule violation. I suggest you blank out the profile of one account and discard it. Then use only the other from now on.

agnslz has mentioned how to change the username.

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for not being rude my computer messed up trust me i didn't wan that many user names and i am only using Avalonlovelove from now on.Thanx for the advice I really do appreciate it.

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No it is not my fault get your facts straight before you start making assumptions about something you don't know about.Trust me you have no idea what i have been through with yahoo and this computer.It has been a bitch and you don't understand.