Not new to the site, but new to Everyone

rebourne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all, 23 aussie here (brisbane). I've been on the site for several years, but havn't really got involved in any discussions. Just like to start getting involved so i thought id let everyone know a little about me.

For those interested in the penis:
Im 7.5, never measure girth but am considerably thick near the base. Only had a few partners, one was a virgin VERY tight, which is what brought me to this site. Sexually I am straight, will never ever touch a penis. But that being said, i do find some men beautiful, but have never been involved with a man, and the idea doesn't appeal to me. However I've always celebrated the liberties of being sentient, which includes being able to make choices, such as sexual orientation. I applaud those confident enough to make such decisions publicly. I do not have a specific "thing" for large penis's, but do have a "thing" for womens reactions. dont know why.

For those interested in me:
I am a poet. I have had history in self injury, depression, but also representative sport, artistry, graphic art, and have education in biological science, astronomy, teaching, and family studies. I love the sport of backyard wrestling, cricket, aussie rules, and also enjoy watching House MD, and Supernatural (i have a fascination of the unexplained and cryptozoology).

Anyways i hope to make my face a more regular occurance around here.:rolleyes:

Last edited: