Not new to the site, but new to Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rebourne, Jan 8, 2010.

1. rebourne

rebourne New Member

Hey all, 23 aussie here (brisbane). I've been on the site for several years, but havn't really got involved in any discussions. Just like to start getting involved so i thought id let everyone know a little about me.

For those interested in the penis:
    Im 7.5, never measure girth but am considerably thick near the base. Only had a few partners, one was a virgin VERY tight, which is what brought me to this site. Sexually I am straight, will never ever touch a penis. But that being said, i do find some men beautiful, but have never been involved with a man, and the idea doesn't appeal to me. However I've always celebrated the liberties of being sentient, which includes being able to make choices, such as sexual orientation. I applaud those confident enough to make such decisions publicly. I do not have a specific "thing" for large penis's, but do have a "thing" for womens reactions. dont know why.

For those interested in me:
    I am a poet. I have had history in self injury, depression, but also representative sport, artistry, graphic art, and have education in biological science, astronomy, teaching, and family studies. I love the sport of backyard wrestling, cricket, aussie rules, and also enjoy watching House MD, and Supernatural (i have a fascination of the unexplained and cryptozoology).

Anyways i hope to make my face a more regular occurance around here.:rolleyes:

#1 rebourne, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. Stingy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi new face ;-)

Hope you succeed in your quest

3. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great meeting you! I know you already love the place. Continue to have fun!

Draft saved Draft deleted