Not peeing for 2 days

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Joseph, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I thought that I should tell this funny story whihc clearly proofs that pee shyness can be dangerous!

It was about 5 years ago, I was 15 back then. We went to a school trip somewhere far away, we spend 2 nights at some old house. You can imagine more then 70 people... the toilet always had people inside. I was pretty inconfident back then (well actually I am still horribly inconfident, but I'm at least confident about my penis size now unlike back then) and I did not want to go to the toilet when someone else was there, cause I was affraid that one person would notice I'm small (I was 4x4 when soft back then, now I know it's not a reason to be ashamed of). And so I did not pee or anything for 2 days!
    My stomach fealt so weird and my head was a bit dizzy. On the evening of day 2, we had a big BBq outside, some of us stayed inside before going outside. I noticed everybody was outside, so I thought that if there was one chance to find the toilet empty, then it was now. And my stomach was exploding. So I asked my roommates
    "Guys... where is the toilet?"
    <at first they were surprised, but then laughed>
    "What? You don't know where it is? Did you not use it since we came here or what? hehe"
    "HELL DAMMIT NO I DID NOT!!! NOW THE TELL ME WHERE IT IS!" - I was furious since I was about to blow up (in both ways: being angry... and having to pee extremly)
    "It's on the left of the entrance" - they laughed but I did not care and I ran there as fast as I could.
    When I finally came there and made sure I was alone, I just started to pee. Believe it or not but I was peeing non-stop for about 2 minutes. I tell you... it fealt awsome! When done my stomach did still hurt a bit, but in a difrent way that I did not mind so much. Then I just went to the room and layed back on the bed cause I needed to rest.

Now I know that I am not small and was not back then either. But that was a good lesson to me. I did something as horrible as that to my health just because of a stupid thing like that. But I must say as a virgin: if sex feels better then peeing after 2 days of not-peeing then oh boy hehe

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cripes!

Two days! You're a camel.

3. ollieuk6

ollieuk6 New Member

thats not good

4. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It was horrible.... but peeing after that was so goooooooooood....

5. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    That would be like someone telling you the sun is larger than the earth. :wink:

6. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    and since the sun is alrger then earth then ehhhh yeah.... as I thought...

7. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Not peeing for that length of time is extremely dangerous as it can result in damage to the bladder and the kidneys. Believe me, it's simply not worth it. I'd be a lot happier hearing that you peed a dozen times a day and kept things moving - it's much safer and healthier.

8. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    2 days! OMG! I have had to hold it for 3 hours on a car trip with 2 male male friends and thought I was going to die!! I finaly had my friend pull over on the side of the road and I took it out and pissed as cars went buy. I could not hold it another second. Friends laughed like there was no tomorrow but I just could not hold it any more and had to go. It was piss on the side of the road or in my pants.

9. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

As a one off I wouldn't think it's done you any lasting harm. However I would never attempt holding for that length of time again. The bladder is meant to be emptied and regularly at that. Some people, including myself, find waiting to go until we need to pee fairly badly a turnon. However the longest hold I'd attempt would only be a few hours.

10. D_Barry_Buttkik

D_Barry_Buttkik Account Disabled

I wish I would piss so much on a regular base, just feels so good if you have a really long piss. ^^

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I've done 24 hours. My bladder is twice the size it should be. But did some drug that made you not have to pee.

12. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, I think Joseph's point was that there was nowhere to go. There were so many people around, someone would have seen him urinating. And as anyone with really severe pee shyness knows, at that point you have no control over the muscles in your body. You could stand at a urinal for 2 hours and nothing would come out.

I really relate to this, because I never once used the school bathroom in all my years K-12. It's not because I was afraid of anyone seeing my penis -- I've always been better endowed than my peers and after a time I was anything but shy about being naked in the locker room and school showers. I sort of liked being called Long Schlong.

But pee? Not if there was a remote chance of anyone coming into the bathroom. Maybe... maybe... if I could have padlocked the door. But since that was not an option, throughout my entire childhood I kept it in from 7 am to 4 pm every day... till 7 or 8 pm on sports or extracurricular days.

Two days is a long time, but trust me from experience: after a while it just stops hurting, and you don't even feel like you have to go anymore. Until you actually can, that is.

13. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Pee outside in a case like that son. I have the opposite problem. I can barely go two hours without peeing, especially if I drink anything with caffeine in it.

14. B_circin867

B_circin867 New Member

Because of a very bashful bladder I used to hold all day in school, 7 am to 4 pm. The first two years were hell. But then I had a spurt of growth at age 15. My bladder doubled in size. (I took that from my father.) Holding for 12 hours was nothing. I would go at 7 a.m. and then again at 7 pm or 8 at night. If I was not taking in many liquids, it is possible to hold for 2 days. Now I only go once a day--from about 1 p.m.

15. Gornes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    omg, i can't hold it for 2 hours

16. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

2 to 3 hours is normally achievable fore me if I've not drunk too much. However I tend to be a fairly frequent emptier and always have been.

17. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

I'm with Adrian (several posts above). While holding my pee can be a real turn-on for me, two days without urinating can be dangerous. I'm modest but not truly pee-shy, and once I reach my limit I'll start peeing, whether my dick is in or out of my pants. Two days is scary.

18. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can go 15 hours with out pissing.

19. Astro

Astro Active Member

Albums:
    Why would you want to? This is just so wrong. Urination is a necessary body function to regulate fluid levels and excrete that which your body wants to lose. Your kidneys must keep operating continually. By backing up pressure to this extent, I would say you were in danger of damaging them. Could this behaviour lead to kidney stones, a most unpleasant condition? I wonder if something in the upbringing is giving severe hangups if this is a regular pattern of behaviour. You must learn to 'let go', enjoy drinking, and if inhibited around others urinating, go for a walk and 'splash your boots' behind a convenient bush, but stop this extraordinarily inhibited behaviour before medical complications arise!

20. canuck_pa

Gold Member

I've always been a bit pee shy but now with diebeties I don't care if I'm on stage if I have to go, I go.

I have a funny story about holding in it as well. This was when I was 18 and going to Europe with some friends. My first time flying. I had to pee shortly after take-off but there was no way I was getting out of my seat. I knew that if I did I'd fall through the floor. So I held it from Vancouver to Iceland, about 7-8 hours. I've never been so glad to get somewhere.

Draft saved Draft deleted