not quite big enough...numbers wise.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kc2007, Mar 13, 2011.

1. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    I was wondering why we are so obsessed with size numbers wise when really it so insignificant. I mean, as long as it works and and you're within the realm of average, you're fine. And usually your partner can care less about the hard "numbers" rather than how it looks and feels...

I'm like 7.75" x 5.75". 8" if i measure the "right way" (bone press) and 6" at the biggest part of my head and my base if I include some scrotum skin. I know that's plenty big, but it would be soooo much better if I could say I'm a legit 8X6. Yeah, I could lie and fake pics and what not and I guess somehow that makes some people feel better about their size, but why? I've never understood the fantasy of pretending you have something on the internet that you don't in real life??

I just don't get it, why do we all need to have these certain numbers to feel good about our dicks? And I'm sure it's not just me it's lots of guys regardless of size. if you're 5.8x4.9, you wish you were 6x5, if you're 8.75x 6.3, you want 9x6.5. What a weird phenomenon, and one that we have the internet to blame I think.

#1 kc2007, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I hear ya, man. that's why I just want to be 10 x 7 and be done with it.

3. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    haha...

I wanted to add, isn't there just such a thing as having a big cock regardless of numbers? I mean, of course the number validate things. But in the end, you either have a big one, an avg one, or a small one. And no matter how much the pics are manipulated or the ruler is jammed into your abdomen, it is what it is.

4. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do not understand what you are asking.

I just don't get it, why do we all need to have these certain numbers to feel good about our dicks?

I think it's just a matter of gauging where you are in comparison to others.

5. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    Yeah, that part of it is perfectly fine, and I enjoy that as well. It's the obsession with needing to be a certain number that I'm perplexed by. Perhaps you don't feel this need or compulsion, good for you. But I have a sneaking suspicion I am not the only one on this site who wished he was bigger strictly to reach a certain arbitrary number. I am simply curious why some of us feel reaching a certain number ie: measuring pics, how big do you think I am, etc... is so important. When the reality is, at this point and unless you are brand new to this site, you know where you stand.

6. Yadabla

Yadabla New Member

This is really a cliché, but numbers are just numbers. No one's gonna care if you're 6.5 or 6.3. Not me, anyway, and I bet a lot of other people too...

7. Incocknito

Gold Member

No one is bothered about fractions of inches. (Except you)

7.75" probably feels the same as 8". Plus women aren't really into big dicks, they're more into the people attached to them (those dumb bitches :tongue:).

So basically if you make a woman fall in love with you, it won't matter what size your dick is.

8. joeym

joeym New Member

Uhhh, you have a huge dick dude.
    (Assuming you are honest with your measrements.)

9. Badassboy1

Badassboy1 New Member

Albums:
    People are so in to numbers cuz they come on here lookin to get bigger and seein people that have big one's so they want that or if u have a big one u feel like u got to keep talkin about it...and i all so feel like if u been on here for some time then y'all do need to stop talking about who got the bigger dick or fater one cuz it's getting old people come on here to see new thing but when u come on it like it's really old news cuz at the end of the day woman are in to looks for the most

10. HugeWangGuy

HugeWangGuy New Member

thats a huge dick end of story i'm 8 inchs NBP by 5.75 and every women i've had did the jaw drop thing when i pulled out my dick.

11. BigTodger

BigTodger New Member

Wow!!!! :eek:

12. daddydick84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think most guys wana compare and see where they measure up and attempt to claim king dick. but to explain the numbers phenomena I think that guys see how much smaller they are to others here and try to get it bigger thru pe exercises and months to years of stretching, etc... which in turn turns it into a numbers thing. That's just my two cents. I myself joined to compare and see if I measure up or am as small as I think I am in my head. And also to try and see if the dongs u see on monstercocks.com and other sites like that are real or not. I have always been skeptical of a horsedick on a man. It just doesn't seem natural.

Draft saved Draft deleted