Not Quite Perfect.

BigUK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok finally got myself to do it and this looked lke an active place where i may get an answer.

i am nicley endowed which goes with my hieght of 6' 5

somehow. (mentioning no names) alot of people know or guess i have a rather large penis or have seen it at parties and suchlikes.

im 18 and have had a very active sexlife in the last year with a girl that i brok up with just recently and am now free and single again so thought would get round to doing this.

i have what i presume is premeture ejaculation although to start with from the first times i had sex i dismissed it as oh its cause you're tight and it doesnt fit well and its very sensitive etc trying to keep reeling of this excuses.

i dont think it has anything to do with that truthefully but if any one has knoledge or first had memories of a similar situation or remidies , exersizes that can make me last longer than my measly ammount i'd be happy the only way out seems to have sex after a gd few drnks and then i last for 10 max.

in the last half yr i've got really ashamed of it and as have got with a number of people over the past couple of years and ex has told people how gd i am in bed... not mentioning the sex.

i have a rather good reputation.

which i cant live up to.

i need to sleep if i go to sleep now will get 5 hours till i have to wake up for college.

meh.

gdnight.

and thanks hopefully for the wonderfull new i'll here..........:confused:

H

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
It's nothing to fear quite yet dear, as you are only 18. For exercises, you can try the male version of Kegels, they exercise the muscles down there...*laughs* I don't know how it works for guys, but google will have the answer for you. If you want to try other things, there are stud creams, and sprays that desensitize the penis for amounts of time. I would use those after trying a few months of the kegel exercises. I'll find some good sites for you.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are solutions. Go to your local Pharmacy. There are quite a few companies that manufacture lotions, and even condoms that have a desensitizing agent to help with pre-mature ejaculation.
Geez! I wish I had that problem. It gets harder and harder to cum the older you get,lol.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
18's your sexual peak, so when you're that age everything's working top notch. That means quicker ejaculations, so you're only going to last longer from here on out.

There are various tantric sex methods that will help (breathing and body temperature control are very big), as well as just taking it slower and not penetrating as deep will help you last longer. Condoms reduce sensation (if you're not wearing them currently), there are desensitising creams/sprays/etc. available (as mentioned above), and there are kegel exercises which strengthen your PC muscle. And that doesn't even cover all the options there are for lasting longer. But any one of those should help, and if you start doing a lot of those things, watch out! You'll have some serious stamina. Cheers :)

BigUK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thankyou :)

i do kegal exersizes normally once per day atleast but not as a repetitive exersize nonrmally to get an erection down, i find that works quite well squeeze nd holding wears it out after a while.

looked up spray and apparently this is the best one.

I'm hoping reglar kegals willl help cause even if it makes the sex better for he rest of my life i dnt really want to sy ooh hang on a sec.. rumage through my bag turn round and spray something on my cock. then turn around expecting the girl to be unconfused.......:redface:

nd another thing... on another forum someone said he had strngened his pc muscle and that made it harder to last as the moment he tightned it he came. maybe he was just a little strnge.

well its lovely to have such helpfull response so quickly.

cheers guys.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Just watch that you don't become dependant on the cream or spray. Little comical story for you...
I decided to have sex with my best friend, and during the first time.. he hadn't had sex for months, and hadn't had sex with a girl for more than 5 years. So he came within 7 minutes, and I thought.. well since he mentioned that this is normal maybe I'll get my hands on some stud cream, and try it on him. So I did, spent $27 on a small tube of this Rock Hard crap. So he had no problem with me using it on him, he's really open to trying new things. So I applied it all over, since the box said apply liberally... after 10 minutes of thrusting he stopped, looked at me and said " I can't feel anything, it feels like I'm fucking air..." and I start laughing cause I'm really tight, and I know that, but the cream worked too well. So I pulled off the condom, and PINCHED that sensitive part under the head... and I was like can you feel this... and he didn't know I was touching him. My brother ended up coming home, and he had to leave rock hard, cause he couldn't get it to go down... it took about 40 minutes of intense stimulation to override the cream.
Moral of the story... you might think you need it... but you really probably just need to work on your PC muscles.
*laughs* friend wont let me use the cream on him anymore.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You can also try edging when you JO, that helped a friend of mine. Plus getting sex on a more regular basis so it wasn't stimulation overkill as soon as a pussy wrapped around his cock. Good luck, must be frustrating....

CG

BigUK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks again guys and gals.

is edging where you nearly reach orgasm then go back to the begining again several times before coming ?

i have to go but will check back and yes. it is fustrating.

any chance you know what shop that doesnt exist in my rural village should be put there to survive us early cummers with regularly sex.. :)

will practice everday sworn to my name.

stretchy time.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I use Dr. Lin's technique which is different from kegelling because you have to do it at the very first signs of an orgasm instead of squeezing to hold back the semen.

It takes a lot of practice but when you master it, you can enjoy VERY long lasting erections and if you stop yourself several times (edging) you will have extremely intense orgasms.

Basically when you can feel some fluid movement from the prostate area, stop thrusting, stick your stomach out to put pressure on your bladder at the same time tense your lower back muscles so that your arse sticks out. If you do it in time you should notice that this pre orgasm feeling disappears and you can continue shagging.

You reach a point where you have more control and have to increase the action to make yourself come.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
One possibility not so far mentioned:

You are lmore than likely to be very highly sexed ... make that fact work for you rather than against you. Often highly sexed guys can produce a second much longer lasting erection fairly soon after the first very rapid ejaculation. Stay in when you have come, and you may be surprised how short a time you need to wait before continuing. For some of us the refractory period can reduce to zero; it may be that with practice you can experience that.

It tens to rule the use of condoms out, however.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a suggestion, try using condoms. They make the head of your penis not so sensitive. Also, some condoms now come with a cream inside them that allow you to go longer.

I know this sounds funny, but have sex more often. It really does help. I was having this problem and my wife had me having sex two to three times and day, and it really did help a lot to go premature.

Relax and just have fun!

BigUK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks again guys that tao technique looks mighty interesting will have to start practicing..

allot of stuff on that site with the chikung stuff on is veryyyy intreguing.

got to go having a little recording sesh.

but thanks will check back soon. so glad i found this strngely wonderful site.

H

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a bud who sufferd with premature ejaculation---No lie I would kiss him and he would shoot every where.Sometimes just getting naked together would cause him to blow a load! I know I am cute but it was too quick.A doctor friend of ours told him while he was alone to jack to the point right before blowing his load and then stop.Wait 10 to 15 minutes and do it again this would increase his control and it worked.

rogue_mj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
thanks again guys that tao technique looks mighty interesting will have to start practicing..

allot of stuff on that site with the chikung stuff on is veryyyy intreguing.

got to go having a little recording sesh.

but thanks will check back soon. so glad i found this strngely wonderful site.

H

Hi BigUK,

As a doc, I get many complaints of PE (premature ejaculation). You are not alone, and yes it is something that is commoner in your youthful days than as you age. I must say though that there are some unfortunate men who remain premature ejaculators into their forties, although that is rarer.

The most common reason for PE is excitement and nervousness. Suffice it to say that to tell you to relax is easy, but to do it is actually difficult! :redface:

There are multiple tecniques to work on for PE some of which have been mentioned:
1. Edging when you jack off.... stopping just seconds be4 you feel the urge to cum, and then starting up again.
2. Pinching behind the head just seconds be4 you feel the sensation of climax.
3. Masturbating with your g/f or b/f before you actually penetrate so you have already cum once.
4. Kegels ... 100 at a time.... all day,,,, while you are at school, while you are sitting watching TV while you are on the bus etc. No one will know!!!
5.Condoms reduce sensitivity
6.If you are uncut, practice retracting your skin and leaving it retracted in your undies to reduce sensitivity (unless it is tight which can lead to paraphimosis so you shouldnt do it)
7.Desensitizing creams/gels (not very effective.. and partner may not like it)
8.Stop/start technique with your partner... penetrate.. thrust till u are close...stop...start... stop.... etc. to control your orgasm
9.Antidepressants called SSRI's (like Paxil) have saved many a relationship as one of the side effects is delayed orgasm!!! Many a guy who I have treated for depression, even when cured, asks to stay on the meds because of the improvement in his sexual stamina!

Hope some of those comments help. There are still many more things you can do.... but this is a decent list so far.

BigUK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow "thanks doc".

nice list there to try.

will work my little friend away.

soo pleased i found this site :)

need sleep badly hungoverish just been edging and yes when you come its pretty strong innt.

:)

H

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never really had the problem of premature ejaculation, as I've finished in as little as 45 seconds, and in as long as an hour. But just for kicks I tried a desensitizing lubricant -- big mistake. I couldn't feel SHIT:eek:. I got soft just from the lack of stimulation. It got to the point where I was thrusting a soft 'lil worm in and out and didn't know the difference between that and being hard. It's a funny story in retrospect, but I wouldn't recommend desensitation unless dire circumstances are involved :wink:.

I've found that deep breathing helps control my climb towards orgasm and can even retard it at the last possible minute. Inversely, witholding or shortening my breathing makes me cum faster and much more intensely (probably from the mild asphyxiation). Stopping and starting (or slowing down) also helps, as does building strength in the PC muscle doing kegels, but it takes quite a bit of exercise to use it for the prevention of ejaculation. I've only achieved that a handful of times, and it's a strain. But if you successfully do it, the next orgasm you have after that is explosive.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Age will solve your problem. In the mean time continue to work out a few batches of sperm/semen every day and you will learn that the later ones will be slower. Enjoy your status.