Not really about the penis but pains after getting fucked

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Mana, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Member

Albums:
    I just have a question about this really huge pain in my right thigh. I took it up the butt pretty deep (LOL. I don't know what I'm embarrassed about but I am), and I didn't have any problems with that; I am not even sore down there. After it happened I couldn't really walk, which is expected, but now I have this really sharp pain in my right thigh.

I wasn't doing any freaky positions or anything, but could a penis pounding into somebody possibly hit something that causes pain to travel to another area?

*shrugs* I hope somebody can make sense of this because I am not very good at expressing myself. :confused:

2. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    exercise and work out the kinks....you should feel ok by morning..if not get to a doctor for a physical...good luck

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Not that I know much about 'that' sort of thing, Mana, but you could have unconsciously clinched that muscle and caused the soreness.

4. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where in the right thigh is the pain? Give more details and I might be able to help.

As Pecker says, you probably were using the muscle you feel sore now (if it's muscle soreness and not tendon, etc). I regularly feel a bit wobbly in seemingly unrelated bits after sex, but they've never been serious.

So, give a few more details (in front, upper part, outside, sore when press against, sore when flex... you get the idea).

5. gjorg

Gold Member

Nerve damage? I doubt it. Just using unfamilar territory.Give it three days.I have a gay doctor so it's very easy for me to talk to him.

Draft saved Draft deleted