Not Really Erotic Just A Quick Little Funny/ironic Story

D

deleted13136491

I’ve posted a few times about how my wife and I have had fantasies about her being with another man or being double teamed by me and another guy. I’ve also shared how my wife seems to like really big dicks and is curious about really big guys. It’s just been fantasy and my wife has not wanted to actually try it yet. Well she wants to but we she’s just to shy to do it yet. So the other day I’m taking in the recycling bin and there was a storm that night so a lot of stuff from the bin and the trash can was a little scattered near my driveway. I look down in a little pile of rubble near my driveway and I see a black and gold wrapper. I think it’s a magnum ice cream bar wrapper lol because oddly enough my wife likes that ice cream bar but I look closer and it’s a magnum XL condom! Lol I haven’t used condoms with my wife in years and I certainly wouldn’t be using a magnum. Now I’m like 99.9 percent sure it wasn’t in our garbage it most likely got blown from anybody’s trash or who knows somebody might have thrown it out from their car but what the hell are the odds??? Lol I “confronted” my wife but like in a playful way because I know she didn’t cheat on me it was just a very very ironic coincidence lol.my wife has never cheated on me to my knowledge and I honestly don’t think she ever would. She’s busy during the day and I’m in and out so I highly highly doubt a mandingo is coming in and pounding my wife out. Her pussy has seemed to been stretched out over the years but that’s not from a dick lol I don’t think that’s even possible it’s just from nature I believe. But what are the odds of that happening?? Lol what would you think if that was your wife? Like I said I think it was just a coincidence but I’m curious of other peoples thoughts.

pimpinsmurf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should use it as RP material. Pretend that one of your neighbors is hung like a horse (they might be) and ask her how much she would like to meet said hung stud, while you guys are fucking. Pretend like its someone you guys are already friendly with, but you had no idea about their size. She can tell you how she's going to start wearing sexier clothes outside in order to find out who it is. Have fun with it!!

D

deleted13136491

You should use it as RP material. Pretend that one of your neighbors is hung like a horse (they might be) and ask her how much she would like to meet said hung stud, while you guys are fucking. Pretend like its someone you guys are already friendly with, but you had no idea about their size. She can tell you how she's going to start wearing sexier clothes outside in order to find out who it is. Have fun with it!!
That’s not a bad idea lol our next door neighbor is younger like us and he’s like a
6-5 German I’m sure he’s hung like a mule lol maybe it was his condom