Not Seeing It, Just Feeling It.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by MissBadaBing, Apr 30, 2009.

1. MissBadaBing

MissBadaBing New Member

Hey Girls,

I was looking through the past threads and don't think I saw anything like this. I have told this story to my boyfriend a million times, I was wondering if any of you have experienced this. Have any of you not seen your man's penis before it was in you? I had been with a few guys before my current man, two of which were long time boyfriends, one was a one night stand (not proud). I had been on two dates with my man, kissed on the first date and had a pretty serious make out session in his car after the second. On the third date we went out to a lounge, had a few drinks and I danced for him (he doesn't dance). It was fun and sexy, so I asked him to take me back to his place. It was the third date and I was into him. So when we get back to his place, we are making out in the dark, and I lay down on his bed, he pulls my panties off from under my dress and plays with me a little. I have had more than a few drinks and I say I want more, so he takes it out and I hear him put on a condom, I still haven't seen it. He starts to push it in and everything is great, but it isn't ending, inch by inch, it isn't ending. Wow. That was the first time I had had anything above average, and it was great. It was a great/crazy/wild feeling. Have any of you other ladies not seen it before it was going in you?

2. D_tfyjcghcf

D_tfyjcghcf New Member

no i never had that. i tried once when i went back to my dates house and we were kissing and i was laying on him and i rolled over and asked him to carry on kissing me but to just slide it in. he said no!!!! he wasn't ready for that!!??!! and thought it was weird. i thought it was lovely and kind of innocent but i left and then dumped him. not just cos he wouldn't fuck me but because he was too embarrassed to talk about it and said that he had a "disfigurement". i never found out what it was tho. i still wonder when i chat to him around and abouts the town. weird.

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never experienced it myself but I have sugested it to some of the larger men on the forum who have had refusals based on their size. Some women panic at the sight of a larger penis and of those who don't refuse sex outright for some it can cause them to tense up making entry difficult to impossible.

Proceeding to sex from the seduction when she's primed and hot for entry without the potentially deal breaking reveal only makes sense. There's always time for the look of shock and amazement on her face (which men seem to love so) the next morning.

*This does mean foregoing fellatio the first go 'round, however.

#3 Gillette, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  4. MissBadaBing

MissBadaBing New Member

Usually I would have at least had it in my hand before, but this time it just worked out this way, and I think it was the perfect way to feel the biggest dick I have ever had for the first time. I was just curious if any of the other ladies have wound up in this position.

And I have never given a guy a blowjob the first time I have had sex with him. We had only been together a little over a week at this point. Don't worry, I have more than made up for not giving him oral on the first date over the past year.

5. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

My boyfriend on two separate occasions arranged for a fella who was large downstairs to come in and enter me. I was blindfolded and handcuffed. So I could not see or touch. I'd initially seen pictures of the guy and their cock but never really grasped the reality of it... until they were in me. Both times I had OMG sex.

My bf said I became very very loud both times.

6. smith2267

smith2267 Member

Albums:
    haha, totally hot story. did you ever end up seeing it? How big was it?

7. smith2267

smith2267 Member

Albums:
    haha, yeah, I'm not huge by this site's standards, but I've gotten my share of "holy crap!" and, "It won't fit!!" it is fun!we like to hear that stuff.

8. NaughtyUKGirl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I felt my current bf's in me before seeing it. Me, him ( not bf at the time ) and a mutual female friend we had went to se a gig together. As the gig didnt finish till late we deceided to stay in a B and B.

A little drunk and worse for wear we all crashed into the double bed. I woke up a bit later as Lucy was stroking me...so we deceided to have some fun ( this had happened before between us ) a bit later we must have woken him up as he asked if we wanted him to leave...Lucy told him no! lol

He put his hands and mouth to good use ;) I was literally bursting so told him he was welcome to see how tight we were!! ( the things you say in the heat of the moment! )

Low and behold....he slipped it in when I was on all fours....and jesus...I cant even begin to describe it!

A fantastic night followed, and in time he became my fella :)

9. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's a little odd to not want to see it first. What if he had sores or warts on his penis? I guess sometimes the hotness of it is worth the risk or you just trust him.

10. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Nope - I didn't see it or experience it until the wedding night, both cases. I knew the first was big because I'd jacked him off and he gave me clitoral orgasms before, but he wouldn't let me see it until we got married. And wow! Second was too puritanical and I had no idea what I was getting - disappointment.....half the size of the first.

Draft saved Draft deleted