not shaving

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Stanmeister, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Stanmeister

Stanmeister Member

I have shaved my package for many years. Recently, I have decided to try the unshaved look. So for 3-4 weeks I haven't been shaving. I don't remember the unshaved look appearing so bad. Man, I have hair popping out on my shaft 3/4 the way up the shaft. It looks bad. Why didn't I think this before I was shaving? I wonder once it is fully grown out if I think it will look better. My wife commented that things were getting a little hairy down below. I don't remember hair appearing close to my head before. I begin to wonder if shaving doesn't increase hair growth, even though I know most people suggest otherwise.

2. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

I don't think shaving below increases hair growth, certainly not in my case. I've been shaving there regularly for about 8 years, and if I let it lapse for a month the hair comes back long and messy, but not worse than when I first began shaving. The hair on my cock grows out about an inch up the shaft. When grown out all the hair looks shaggy and uneven, so I really like to keep the shaft and sack shaved clean, and I trim the pubes neatly. I've got a long flaccid cock and low hangers, and the package looks much more appealing when groomed. And it feels so much better when fondled.

3. Baldsurfer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think we continue to get hairier as we get older. I joked with my barber the other day that when he shaves my neck, he seems to keep going lower and lower every year.

I took "No Shave November" all the way. Besides my beard, I also stopped shaving my chest arms and pubes. My shaft hair, too, seems to be growing a bit higher than I remember. And there's more gray in my chest hair than I'd seen before. I hate the full beard and it's coming off, but I can't remember the last time I saw my body hair fully grown, so I'm going to try and hold off as long as I can before I shave or trim again below the neck. I'm hoping I can hold off at least until new years - just to see what I've actually got growing these days...
    And before you guys ask, yes, when I have time I'll shoot and post some new pictures

4. Baldsurfer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No-Shave November beard is gone. Treated my self to a barbershop shave for the occasion, along with a fresh buzzcut. For the first time in years, my body hair is now longer than my head hair. Going to keep with it until at least Jan 1 - and I'll re-evaluate then.

5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I love my pubes but I shave my shaft and balls.

6. 1958ST

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yea I think it is like chest, beard and other body hair, as the top of the head thins it does elsewhere even up the shaft

7. Stanmeister

Stanmeister Member

I think you are right. The older we get the harrier we become. As of now, I am not liking it. I will be intrigued to see if my wife starts complaining about hair in her mouth.

8. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes very hairy now and no plans to shave

9. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know, I was a balls and shaft shaver for twenty years, pretty consistently, some times real clean shave and sometimes sloppy depending on time, etc.

Last winter, I got crazy with it or I should say, without it.

I let it all grow back in like a sasquatched ape. It was new again to have a full bush. My dick and ball all but disspeared.
    For a winter experiment, it was liberating. Come springtime, I got the razor back out. And now, sometimes I do a very very clipper bald shave. To pull that off, however, you nned to be slimmed with the pubic bone area and big dicked (not me) but still fun to baldylike.

10. D_Penny_Khandi

D_Penny_Khandi New Member

I like keeping pubes trimmed, but visible, but I shave shaft and balls when I get around to it. Stubble is annoying and itchy though. My girlfriend likes my body hair, which is a plus.

11. Stanmeister

Stanmeister Member

Couldn't handle it anymore. The itching was getting bad. I thought the itching would happen mostly after a few days, not after a month. Back to well groomed.

12. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I think hairy guys should have hairy dicks. I am starting to pics of guys online who have furry bodies the bald bald bald dicks. Looks fuckin weird. I shaved mine bald once and felt like an 11 year old and was embarrassed showering at the gym. I do trim it back a bit but my hair naturally doesn't grow long anywhere on my body. I shave my balls and the hair at the base of my shaft, which doesn't go up too high, but some times I leave it all natural too.

Draft saved Draft deleted