Not sleepy after masturbation

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Vladimir Jurkov, Feb 17, 2011.

1. D_Vladimir Jurkov

D_Vladimir Jurkov New Member

Albums:
    I've always heard and read that people get tired after they masturbate. It's even commonly used in jokes. But I'm the exact opposite. I sleep MUCH better when I'm horny. My fantasies quickly put me to sleep. But after I cum, my heart is still racing for awhile. It's like working out before going to bed.

Anyone else here like that?

Anyone think this is terribly abnormal? A sign of some sort of issue? Or just different?

2. King_ding_a_ling

King_ding_a_ling New Member

Albums:
    Nah, I'm the same way, I get very attentive and awake right after orgasm. All distractions are gone from my mind and I find i can concentrate on any one thing for a few hours afterward. Which is good because I have a real attention problem that I have a hard time keeping control of most of the time.

3. JO_Bud

JO_Bud Active Member

Albums:
    It's weird but at night when I jerk off it helps relax me and helps me get to sleep. But in the morning jerking off kind of wakes me up and takes the sleepiness away. Once I cum i the AM I'm ready to get up and start the day.

4. funguy3

funguy3 Member

Albums:
    for a while (years), i'd beat off just before bed to help knock me out, and it still tires me out. if i push through, then ya, as King said, I'm able to concentrate better than when i was horny.

my bf on the other hand is the opposite - cumming energizes him, and keeps him awake..

Draft saved Draft deleted