Not sleepy after masturbation

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Vladimir Jurkov, Feb 17, 2011.

1. D_Vladimir Jurkov

D_Vladimir Jurkov New Member

Albums:
    I've always heard and read that people get tired after they masturbate. It's even commonly used in jokes. But I'm the exact opposite. I sleep MUCH better when I'm horny. My fantasies quickly put me to sleep. But after I cum, my heart is still racing for awhile. It's like working out before going to bed.

Anyone else here like that?

Anyone think this is terribly abnormal? A sign of some sort of issue? Or just different?

2. King_ding_a_ling

King_ding_a_ling New Member

Albums:
    Nah, I'm the same way, I get very attentive and awake right after orgasm. All distractions are gone from my mind and I find i can concentrate on any one thing for a few hours afterward. Which is good because I have a real attention problem that I have a hard time keeping control of most of the time.

3. JO_Bud

JO_Bud Active Member

It's weird but at night when I jerk off it helps relax me and helps me get to sleep. But in the morning jerking off kind of wakes me up and takes the sleepiness away. Once I cum i the AM I'm ready to get up and start the day.

4. funguy3

funguy3 Member

Albums:
    for a while (years), i'd beat off just before bed to help knock me out, and it still tires me out. if i push through, then ya, as King said, I'm able to concentrate better than when i was horny.

my bf on the other hand is the opposite - cumming energizes him, and keeps him awake..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice