Not so long but thick!

TREBOR54

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everyone,

I am new to LPSG, came across the site by accident, but very pleased I found it!
I am married second time around to a Chinese lady (with a lovely tight pussy).
Sex was rather difficult when we first met, because her ex was rather small, particularly in the girth dept., so she found things rather large.
Now everything works lovely, but rear vaginal entry is still prohibited due to extreme pain!
Incidentally I also live and work in China as a university lecturer, teaching English.
Just in the process of introducing my wife to sex toys, something which most Chinese woman are not in to, however after watching Sex & the City, she has decided she needs a dildo/vibrator to be a complete woman.

We will see!!

Bye for now.

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to the site! You must be living in an amazing country. I imagine this to be interesting times for you.
Are chinese women as reserved and cautious in bed as they are in social contacts? I imagine they are different... What is your girth that causes your wife problems?

Have fun on the site!

TREBOR54

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Culturally Chinese ladies are required to be very reserved in public, but privately they are great lovers:wink:

When I'm very horny, which is always, with my wife, my girth is about 6.75inch.

Compared to your run of the mill Chinaman this is very thick. From what my wife has told me they are about half that thickness!

Hmmm!:rolleyes: