Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, so I'm not so new. I just realized that my "2nd Anniversary" was 10 days ago. So I thought I'd do what I should have done well, two years ago.

HI! *stands up, in front of the group*...My name is TopDudeFtl...and I am a big cock lover. *sits back down* Here's to the next two years. :rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TopDudeFtl said:
Ok, so I'm not so new. I just realized that my "2nd Anniversary" was 10 days ago. So I thought I'd do what I should have done well, two years ago.

HI! *stands up, in front of the group*...My name is TopDudeFtl...and I am a big cock lover. *sits back down* Here's to the next two years. :rolleyes:
Congrats on two,and may you have 10 more:wink:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
(To the tune of the William Tell Overture)...

Happy happy anniversary, happy happy anniversary,
Happy happy anniversary, happy annnnnnnnnnnnniversary!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<with drool and evil grin> TopDude, I've had my eyes on you since you joined! Congrats on your anniversary. Um, do I get to, uh, like, give you an anniversary spanking, or does that only work for birthdays? I promise, you'll enjoy it!

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
<with drool and evil grin> TopDude, I've had my eyes on you since you joined! Congrats on your anniversary. Um, do I get to, uh, like, give you an anniversary spanking, or does that only work for birthdays? I promise, you'll enjoy it!

*unbuckles belt, loosens the buttin fly on the jeans, let them hang off the hips until they slide to the floor...bends over and says...*

Ready for you, Sir. :moon::spank:

Sorry I missed you in Michigan. :wink:

DiegoID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well congratulations for making it a full two years! I'm glad there are such a good group of regulars that make this board worth reading (and occasionally posting). Keep up the horny flirtations!

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DiegoID said:
Well congratulations for making it a full two years! I'm glad there are such a good group of regulars that make this board worth reading (and occasionally posting). Keep up the horny flirtations!

Thanks! Here's to another two. :beerchug2: