Not so new

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Ben Jergen Hoff, Jul 7, 2007.

1. D_Ben Jergen Hoff

D_Ben Jergen Hoff New Member

Hi everyone, I'm not so new, and not massive, but I wondered what people think it is that makes an attractive penis?

I personally like mine a lot - lol - but when I put a pic on a rating site it didn't get very much of a score which was rather disheartening.

I had a cock pic on here but removed it through shyness I guess, but posted another today - maybe everyone is a bit self conscious sometimes.

Anyway, I wondered, if you have a stash of cock pics, and you look through them, is there a common theme - something that makes them the special ones that you saved? I guess I'll get a lot of responses saying that they're all huge - lol.

2. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    thats a decent looking dick man! you have nothing to be shy about.

the pics in like of mine the are the ones that show the head fully engorged. I guess I am a bit of an exhibitionist, because when I look at them now, they don't leave much to the imagination!

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I think women like length and girth, length visually turns them on and girth physically turns them on more than length, unless you are below average in length. physically I am 7.25" L X 6.25" G when hard. I have had sex with about 50 women in my life. I am 55yo, and have been married for almost 29 yrs to the same lady. we dated for 2 yrs before marriage, and neither of us where virgins. my wife had had sex with about 5 guys and never experienced an orgasm until me. in fact she thought something might be wrong with her.
    most of the women I laid, told me I had a big cock. so if I have a big cock at only 7.25" long, where they referring to my length or my girth? I think girth. some of the women I laid were pleasantly surprised to find a fat cock on a skinny guy like me, and I satisfied them. I was even "recommended" in ladies' circles. My wife says I'm comfortably large, she doesn't want my cock to be longer. she says why have a 10" cock when only 6-7" of it are going to fit anyway. she likes my girth, and says I'm still getting bigger. she measured my cock about 10 yrs ago after we got the internet and she found some penis chart, so she had to know where I fit in. she checked the chart and laughed, called me a freak of nature, apparently 95% of the men walking around are smaller than myself. Size is not everything, it's how you use what you got.

4. ThickPup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like yours too!
    Welcome

5. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group, decentish! You have every reason to be proud of what you have - great pics!

6. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome, decentish! Love the pix...:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted