Not sure if doing Kegels correctly

Raccaroo

Experimental Member
Media
I've known about Kegels for a long time now, and have tried them in the past. Though I'm still not 100% sure if I'm doing it right. I've heard some people say if you are clenching your anus, you are doing it wrong and need to isolate only the PC muscle, but I've heard others say that it's all the same.

When I do kegels, especially if I hold them for a long time or do more than 20 fast kegel reps or so, it feels like my PC muscle is clenching less and less, and it's more my anus. I can usually do 4-5 reps of the 5 second holds, but after that it feels like it's not contracting anymore. I've even had times where my butt got sore after doing them for a long time, but not my PC muscle. I guess I just feel like I'm missing something. I know it's the muscle that stops the flow of urine, and I can do that easily. I can stop mid flow even if I really have to go, and hold it. So I don't think it's a strength issue. I also heard not to overdo kegels because you dont wanna be sore there...but I've done 500+ reps of them in a day before and never felt anything in that area, except my butt...

Anyone have any ideas, or share the same issue? I really want to strengthen it for a stronger erection and control, and also because I've never really had any distance when it comes to my orgasms, it just sorta dribbles out. I do cum quite a bit, so I think it'd be really hot if I shot it at least a few feet.

Raccaroo

Experimental Member
Media
I'm willing to make the effort and commit to a plan to do these, but I really want to make sure I'm doing it right before I spend hours a week doing these.