not sure it applies to all the ladies on this site

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lots of people find genitals ugly.
it's as valid an opinion as finding them beautiful.
now normally it would be rude to say this, but when someone sends you pictures without you giving them any reason to think that you might want them then they deserve about as much politeness as a flasher in the park does.
if i like the guy and i hint at wanting a pic then pics are cool. if not then it's just high tech flashing. i'm happy with seeming hateful about my distaste for people foisting unwanted nudity on me.

Reactions: MickeyLee

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
exactly. It's rude. Especially if the one you send it to might be in church or a board meeting or who knows what? Do you really want to attract the sort of person who actually would pass the phone around and show everyone in the vicinity what you just sent them? If so, you will get them. And they will laugh at you plenty.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been here long enough to have seen at least three versions of the chatroom. Maybe more. I dunno. The version that was in use when I joined the site used to let people send you files. If you happened to be typing when someone sent you a file, it would automatically get accepted, and not only download, but also open right on your monitor. I can't tell you how many unwanted cocks I saw. Most of the time, the sender had even asked me if I wanted to see their dick, and been explicitly told no!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree about them being ugly. Other than that, it was spot on for me. Pics by request only, please. If you surprise me with it, I might not only be upset that you sent it and not want to deal with you anymore, but I might also be embarrassed that I opened it in public.

^^^ What she said.

- - - - -

Also, the ending of the video was hilarious!

Oh.... and I hope no one ever steals my phone and looks through it!

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
super funny for sure

so then the only appropriate response from all of us with a wang it seems is to take all our pics off here and never ever EVER again show the horridness that lies below our belts!

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last time I got one of these unexpectedly, I was standing next to my mother...so I showed her and we both had a good laugh. Not because it was ugly, just because it was so out of the blue. It was a pretty and huge one ;)